Cruise Planner not showing Drinks Package/Interenet

Rod&Deb

Ha All We will be on the Soltice in Oct. We booked ages ago and we got $600US OBC and Go Better Package. This is showing up on my receipt though not on my reservation when I log in or on the Cruise Planner. I'm not sure how it works will they just put the access on the card they give you when they board?. Will it show up later closer to the date etc. Has anyone experience My Time Dinning on Soltice as I have read on here lately its a bit of a mess. Thanks for your advice :)

My drink package was showing in the cruise planner under "Order History" but has since disappeared. We booked with a large online TA that we've used many times without problems. This happened after the launch of the new website last year. It shows on my invoice. When I called the TA, they assured me it's there. Just to confirm, I called Celebrity One Touch (Captains Club) and they also assured me that they can see it and sent me a confirmation email. I'll print and take it with me just in case. As for the OBC, the OBC issued by Celebrity shows in the cruise planner and can be used pre-cruise for purchases, or on board. The OBC issued by the TA is not available for pre-cruise use, but will show up once on board. That sometimes takes up to 3 days. As for Select dining, you can make pre-cruise reservations for the day and time of your choice or do so once on board. If you just want to show up, you'll have to take your chances.

The only ship I have heard having difficulty with Select Dining recently is the Silhouette. The first day or so can be a bit chaotic as folks get settled. When we have Select Dining we make reservations for the first 2 nights then after that we just tell the hostess what time we pan to be there the following night.

There are some times that are busier than others, very early 5:30ish and again 7-7:45

If the beverage package & Internet show up online it will be under Order History in your Cruise Planner. Ours hasn’t shown up on the past 2 cruises but was in place when we boarded. Just take your Booking Confirmation with you in the off chance it isn’t there when you board.

When you get your sea pass card the beverage package should be noted on the card with the letters CAL. You will get a small folder as you check in and in that folder I’ll be a card with instructions for setting up your internet. Enjoy!

Same here. Our paid invoice indicates our beverage

package. However, when I log on to the Celebrity website all that show is our OBC. A call to Celebrity assured me that they could see it and it would "appear" later. I would not go to the bank with that later. But I am confidant we will be getting the package on the ship. Their website is a mess. Our connections party has been stuck at 12 forever, despite the growing number of people signing up.

Sent from my RCT6S03W12 using Forums mobile app