Everything... Norwegian ENCORE! Launch Nov 2019

TheDougOut

22 minutes ago, Maplemoose said:

I didn't see the Cavern Club, my personal favourite. They didn't change their minds, did they and dropped it? It was on the Deck Plans. 

I mean, it’s still on the deck plans.  

EE87C0C4-B903-45EA-854A-CE7A0CF60A24.jpeg

Edited by Yorkvillain

24 minutes ago, Maplemoose said:

I didn't see the Cavern Club, my personal favourite. They didn't change their minds, did they and dropped it? It was on the Deck Plans. 

I've already seen video of it. Beatles tribute band and all. No worries. It's there. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Maplemoose said:

Great! Thank you. Can you tell if it's any bigger than on the Epic? I loved it but to get a seat, you needed to arrive an hour early! 

I'm sure it's the same as Bliss and I've read similar comments from people sailing on Bliss about not being able to get in.

Thank you so much for all the pictures and videos! I’m loving what I see! I actually really like the new chandelier (I guess I’m in the minority 😂)! 

The one one thing I thought was kind of strange is the carpet in the Haven’s Horizon Lounge. It’s a pretty blue but it needs some rugs or something, it looks a bit plain. 

Can’t wait to embark on my journey in December! 

***EDIT: One more thing I’ve really

come to appreciate, the hull art! The computer imaging photos didn’t give it any justice. When seeing the Encore on the open sea, the colors look amazing! 

Edited by jplovestocruise
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, jplovestocruise said:

Thank you so much for all the pictures and videos! I’m loving what I see! I actually really like the new chandelier (I guess I’m in the minority 😂)! 

The one one thing I thought was kind of strange is the carpet in the Haven’s Horizon Lounge. It’s a pretty blue but it needs some rugs or something, it looks a bit plain. 

Can’t wait to embark on my journey in December! 

***EDIT: One more thing I’ve really

come to appreciate, the hull art! The computer imaging photos didn’t give it any justice. When seeing the Encore on the open sea, the colors look amazing! 

I agree that the carpet looks plain.  However I have a hunch why the carpet is plain (I have no inside information).  I remember many complaining the swirly carpet on Bliss was a distraction because it reflected off the glass in the Horizon lounge.  There were photos of the carpet's reflection on the glass.  Its possible NCL reacted to this criticism and went with no pattern.

Lots of blue being used across this ship.  I just saw the blue carpet in the suites and its the nicest I have seen.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, CoffeeGoddess said:

Crab legs on the buffet. Since Doug is posting I won't be but I'll still be sharing pictures on Instagram at goddessocoffee.

I'm looking forward to your cocktail pics 🙂

• Like 2