Everything... Norwegian ENCORE! Launch Nov 2019

TheDougOut

6 minutes ago, dides said:

Onda menu posted by Harry Kemble

In first glance I was thinking this was very unimpressive, but it looks like a special menu for this event rather than the full menu.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, CazV said:

In first glance I was thinking this was very unimpressive, but it looks like a special menu for this event rather than the full menu.

Yes, I agree that that menu is not impressive at all.  I would be really disappointed if that was all that was available in an Italian restaurant.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, CazV said:

Looks like it... I also found this one...

Screenshot_2019-10-31 #norwegianencore hashtag on Instagram • Photos and Videos.png

1 hour ago, TheDougOut said:

Enclosed smoking lounge on Waterfront?

FF716FCE-9147-46CF-8256-8EEDEA37A900.jpeg

I'm loving this enclosed smoking area... As a non smoker, now we don't have to be subject to the stench of cigarettes...

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

I'm loving this enclosed smoking area... As a non smoker, now we don't have to be subject to the stench of cigarettes...

Agreed,  Now I can stand outside in fresh air while my wife stands inside and pollutes herself.  🤣

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

starts with videos :-))

a german blogger will go online live from Encore in 7 Minutes at 3 pm german time. don´t know what he will show and he talks in german, but if someone feels boring and maybe want to see it

Edited by Steff79
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Not impressed with the new Vibe, only hot tub to cool off in. No grotto or sprinkler area like on Bliss. And even though there is more seats, you will still have to scramble to get a seat if you want to be in an adults only area. 
We have a thermal spa cabin, any photos of the thermal spa.?.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Steff79 said:

i don´t see something there what is worth to pay extra. only that you are away from the crowded & loud pool deck.

It's very underwhelming imo. I'm thinking I probably won't bother with it.

for people who are looking for Encore in Southampton. The "schiffstester" ( the blogger from the youtube video i posted ) said, that the captain said they are going a little faster to Southampton and will be there evening tomorrow but not what hour. they ecpect a rough sea and going little faster.

16 minutes ago, FreestyleNovice said:

So.. I need to rename myself to BloggerNovice for the next ship? :classic_tongue:

hehe, you have 2 years time to get enough follower :-))

but maybe, after the Bliss deck plan gate, you are at a red list :-))

marinetraffic shows ETA Nov, 1st. 6:15 pm for arrive in Southampton ( that is normal the time the pilot meets the ship )

Edited by Steff79
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

For me personally, the space that looks the most attractive is the Observation Lounge.  Looks like a very cool place to hang out and be away from the masses.  Can anyone confirm whether this will be open to the whole ship or if it will be restricted to guests in certain room categories (i.e., haven and suites).

Edited by zymurgy1999
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, zymurgy1999 said:

For me personally, the space that looks the most attractive is the Observation Lounge.  Looks like a very cool place to hang out and be away from the masses.  Can anyone confirm whether this will be open to the whole ship or if it will be restricted to guests in certain room categories (i.e., haven and suites).

open to the whole ship just like the sister ships that have it 

Just now, shof515 said:

open to the whole ship just like the sister ships that have it 

Thank you.  We have just been on the Getaway (twice), so we are unfamiliar with this class of ship. 

Looks like a very cool space.  Does it get busy and are kids allowed in there, meaning is it an adult only space (we have three kids by the way, so not asking as an anti-kid cruiser)?