Upcoming Promotion

jandj1224

I don’t have inside info, but my guess is a sale that provides some amount of discount along with a possibility of some OBC that equates to a final price that is within $100 or so of the current sale price.

Maybe a base price increase with a larger % discount, or a larger OBC offering than the current sale, or an extension of the current 30% off.

Their sales are basically just different combinations of discounts or credits that each appeal to different people, but always appears to be a temporary deal to someone who hasn’t been tracking prices for a year or 5.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank you.

In the past on a "kids sail free" promotion for example we have saved significantly so if that happened to be the upcoming sale would have been helpful to know.

There was no mention of the Kids Sail Free in the notifications I received about February’s sales.

Thank you.

In the past on a "kids sail free" promotion for example we have saved significantly so if that happened to be the upcoming sale would have been helpful to know.

Wow...that would be great. My husband and I just booked a cruise for Feb 2019. Thought I would invite my daughter's family to join us....until I found out that their 3yr old and a baby is charged the same as an adult! No Way!! Never realized that's how cruises charged. Maybe trying to discourage little ones? But then why promote and build ships geared towards families???

Do they tend to run similar promos at or near the same time annually? If so look for a kids sail free promo around the first week of june

Edited by johnnyb78
sale is not the same thing as sail lol

I'm in the midst of booking a cruise with my TA for June of 2019. Right now, they are on hold, but my TA has informed me to wait until February 2nd because a new sale is going to pop that day and it MIGHT lower the price of my Anthem cruise. If it does, they say let my holds expire, put new holds at the new sale. If the sale is worse, put down deposits to keep the current lower price/benefits from the previous "sale".