Is there ever a discount on Refreshment Pkg? Non Alcoholic Drinks?

Heatherco

We are sailing on the Freedom in two weeks and I am considering getting the refreshment pkg for my three teens. Price is $18 a day plus 18% so $21 a day.

For three kids over 8 days it is $504. Not sure if they will actually drink that much so I keep going back and forth.

Do they ever sell a discounted pkg onboard for non alcoholic drinks.

Thanks!

We are sailing on the Freedom in two weeks and I am considering getting the refreshment pkg for my three teens. Price is $18 a day plus 18% so $21 a day.

For three kids over 8 days it is $504. Not sure if they will actually drink that much so I keep going back and forth.

Thanks!

That package is usually $26 per day plus gratuity, so that is a sale price. have never seen it lower than $18.

Thanks!

we are sailing in 12 days and for the last 6 weeks they've been emailing offers from like 20 to 30% off packages. Look for email offers.

Oh wow! Thanks so much! I think I will book it then!

I also have never seen it below $18..that 30% that previous poster mentioned brings the normal price of $26 down to $18 plus the gratuity.

Do your kids drink a lot of soda? You can always get each of them a tumbler and they can fill it with water, juice (morning), lemonade or ice tea that is free. And then if they want a soda, you can just buy one here and there.

Thanks everyone! I went ahead and got them. They were originally $26 a day plus tip so this is quite a savings. I know they would like some specialty smoothies, etc. and figured $21 a day could be reached real quick. They also love the cappuccino and lattes, etc so I think it is worth it at this price.

So excited now!

Thanks everyone! I went ahead and got them. They were originally $26 a day plus tip so this is quite a savings. I know they would like some specialty smoothies, etc. and figured $21 a day could be reached real quick. They also love the cappuccino and lattes, etc so I think it is worth it at this price.

So excited now!

Lol...I didn’t even think coffee’s. I was a late coffee drinker, so didn’t dawn on me that teenagers would want the specialty coffees. Make sure they grab an extra bottle of water here and there to stock in cabin. I think it will be worth it.