BOGO 2 night dining package question.

As I understand it if we purchase the BOGO 2 night dining package we have to have our reservations on the first two nights which is fine.

The problem is, it does say they select the restaurants but once we get on board we can change them. What happens if the restaurants we want are not available, is this likely? We only want to dine in Chops and Wonderland. Would we get a refund or have to dine in their recommendations?

I did think about waiting until we got on board but then I think we are even more unlikely to get the restaurants we want and would cost us a lot more.

We are travelling on Harmony of the Seas on 18th August, 2018.

Thanks in advance.

We were told on the January 7, 2018 sailing that the BOGO was only applicable to Chops and Jamie's. That being said, we asked to change our first night Chops reservation to night 2. Chops was not available on night 2, and they allowed us to use it on the evening of day 3.

Not sure if the options change by ship (or based on which they have) but Wonderland was definitely an option on Anthem in 2016 for use with the BOGO 2 night. I'm wondering if it still is now that you say on Harmony it is not, even though the restaurant is on that ship.

Guest maddycat
Not sure if the options change by ship (or based on which they have) but Wonderland was definitely an option on Anthem in 2016 for use with the BOGO 2 night. I'm wondering if it still is now that you say on Harmony it is not, even though the restaurant is on that ship.

We were assigned Wonderland on Anthem on our Oct. '17 cruise.

We were assigned Wonderland on Anthem on our Oct. '17 cruise.

Harmony and Anthem seem to have different policies on any number of different topics.

In other words, when you want information about a specific ship, you REALLY have to be specific.

On Anthem, I was allowed to switch to wonderland to Evening of Day 3, because day 2 was unavailable. We had Chops on the first night, but was able to push back our premade reservation of 6 to 8.

And when I was on Anthem and wanted Chops/Wonderland at certain times, I could not do it. They would only let me book on the first two nights, and I could only do Chops one of the nights, and I had limited time options. So ymmv.

• 2 weeks later...
On Harmony now. I was given Sabor for the first night. I changed to Wonderland and 150 CP.

Easy peasy

I am hoping to do this for an upcoming Symphony of the Seas sailing. Glad to see someone was able to do this after several people reporting of limited availability when trying to change reservations.

• 2 months later...
Since I haven't found it mentioned anywhere,is the Hibachi Experience at Izumi included in the BOGO 2 night dining package? Have purchased this deal for our cruise on Harmony.

Officially Hibachi is not included in any dining package, however it is worth checking on the ship as they do sometimes allow it based on how many reservations they already have.

Officially Hibachi is not included in any dining package, however it is worth checking on the ship as they do sometimes allow it based on how many reservations they already have.

Thanks Ken.May give it a shot then.

• 2 months later...
As I understand it if we purchase the BOGO 2 night dining package we have to have our reservations on the first two nights which is fine.

The problem is, it does say they select the restaurants but once we get on board we can change them. What happens if the restaurants we want are not available, is this likely? We only want to dine in Chops and Wonderland. Would we get a refund or have to dine in their recommendations?

I did think about waiting until we got on board but then I think we are even more unlikely to get the restaurants we want and would cost us a lot more.

Thanks in advance.

I guess we both will see how nice they are with switching the reservations! I am going on that same sailing :D:D:D:)=)

Thanks in advance.

We were on Harmony Dec. 2017. As soon as we boarded we changed our restaurants to Chops and Wonderland for nights 1&2.they will be available but maybe not time you want. We were flexible so it wasn't a problem for us.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Forums mobile app

• 1 month later...
Thanks Ken.May give it a shot then.

We'll be on Harmony Oct 13, 2018, and I am wanting Hibachi at Izumi for one of our BOGO. We're pretty flexible with schedule, but am hoping to take our kids age 2 & 4 as I thought they would enjoy the show. Will let you know how it shakes out! :):)

We'll be on Harmony Oct 13, 2018, and I am wanting Hibachi at Izumi for one of our BOGO. We're pretty flexible with schedule, but am hoping to take our kids age 2 & 4 as I thought they would enjoy the show. Will let you know how it shakes out! :):)

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk