Celebrity App

cltnccruisers

Download the app days ago and work perfectly, after days I stop working it crashes when i open it. Today I uninstall and I downloaded it again and curiously it's working.

it is not reliable

Inconsistent for sure - the developers must be cousins to the website folks. :)

Download the app days ago and work perfectly, after days I stop working it crashes when i open it. Today I uninstall and I downloaded it again and curiously it's working.

it is not reliable

The Gremlins continue to chase you! :evilsmile:

I am not a tech person so pls bear with these questions.

Do they expect us to bring our phone around the ship...we usually turn it off and leave it in the safe other than in ports for a few calls home,.

I do have a tablet for reading so I suppose that could be used for the "app" . Does it work with Samsung products.?

Is there a benefit to this "app" over pre booking dining and excursions on line ?

Do they expect us to bring our phone around the ship...we usually turn it off and leave it in the safe other than in ports for a few calls home,. That's entirely up to you. If my ship is included I might put it in my pocket to be able to check things rather than carry around the dailies.

I do have a tablet for reading so I suppose that could be used for the "app" . Does it work with Samsung products.? Sorry. I don't have a tablet or any Samsung products.

Is there a benefit to this "app" over pre booking dining and excursions on line ?

Personally, I'd be a little nervous relying on this for anything other than information.

Not much help I know. But I haven't used it yet either. Maybe someone who has will be more helpful.

Do they expect us to bring our phone around the ship...we usually turn it off and leave it in the safe other than in ports for a few calls home,.

I do have a tablet for reading so I suppose that could be used for the "app" . Does it work with Samsung products.?

The app is provided for your convenience, but doesn't provide much more than you can access through a different medium. For example, you can use the app to see what events and entertainment are on for the day, or you can simply refer to your Celebrity Today. If you are happy pre-booking dining and excursions online, continue doing so. Like you, I use a tablet for reading, so I'll add the app if they ever add the ship I'm cruising on. In the mean time, I'll simply carry on with my planning as I have in the past.

• 2 weeks later...

Just got off the Equinox. The app worked fine on my 6SE IPhone and my IPad. I did not have to have internet to make it work. While in port it worked great. After sailaway I had to set each device to Celebrity wifi for it to work. You did not have to connect to their wifi just set it on their wifi. No cost and it worked great on both devices.

Just got off the Equinox. The app worked fine on my 6SE IPhone and my IPad. I did not have to have internet to make it work. While in port it worked great. After sailaway I had to set each device to Celebrity wifi for it to work. You did not have to connect to their wifi just set it on their wifi. No cost and it worked great on both devices.

Thank you. Hope you had a fine cruise.

I've been using the app on my LG6 phone at home as I will be on the constellation in May ..... all has been working well. The information provided would seem to be helpful when on board! Not able to install the app on my Samsung S2 tablet though?