Miami Cruiseport to FT Lauderdale airport

spunks

Cheapest way is public transportation: Metrorail from Government Center Station to Amtrak/Tri-Rail Transfer Station, then Tri-Rail to Ft Lauderdale Airport Station is a total of $4.00 when using a Miami-Dade EASY card. There is a free trolley from PortMiami to Government Center Station, and a free shuttle bus from the Ft Lauderdale Airport Station to the FLL terminals. Do not try this for a flight earlier than 1:30 or 2:00.

Best of course would be a private limo.

A fair compromise, which I gather is what you are looking for in specifically asking about the two extremes, would be a shared shuttle as recommended above.

UberX, good for 2-3 an normal bags, will be about $35+ for the car - not per person like the shared shuttles.

Besides SAS check with QLS, MJS and Go Airport for shared shuttle service.

Larry's Limos will be about $90-100+, depending upon how big you want the limo. ;)

Best way would be Uber for $30 or so. But it would really depend on how many are in your group. If just 2, I would absolutely Uber from PM to FLL.

Thank you.

We are a group of 12-19 people.

We would like to travel from Riverside Hotel to Fort Lauderdale cruise port together.

What would you suggest?

Thank you.

We are a group of 12-19 people.

We would like to travel from Riverside Hotel to Fort Lauderdale cruise port together.

What would you suggest?

You would need an UberXL (about double the price of UberX) for every 4-5 passengers.

As suggested above I would contact some of the popular shuttle and limo companies for a quote - SAs, QLS, MJS, Go Airport, Larry's Limos, South Florida Limo and Holland Limo. Good luck with your plans! :D

Another option would be a rental car, depending on how much time you have to kill. We have 8 hours post-cruise to kill and are planning on uber to the rental place and then maybe one of the nature preserves or parks on the way to FLL. total cost of caravan + uber will be about $85 to fit 2 adults, 2 kids and luggage. If you just want transportation and do not need to waste time, I would consider a straight uber xl up to FLL as mentioned.