Help! Receive email said booking gone

rock125hk

We have made a booking through X's website directly to Iceland and Ireland in Apr. Full payment have been made. However I have not received the confirmation email. I am able to found my booking on X's website and it's weekend so I am not really worried. But suddenly I received an email (probably auto email) said they have let my reservation gone.

We are all the way from Hong Kong and it's not really possible for us to make a long distance call for that.

I have email to

web_intl_response_cci@celebritycruises.com

reservationcelebrity@celebrity.com

Does anybody know what we can do except waiting their reply after weekend? I am really worried as we book our long haul flight and hotel already

As your booking is there check your balance still states paid in full. We have in the past had small amounts come back up after final payment (in one case 11pence) which resulted in us receiving an unsettling email saying our cruise was about to be cancelled....

Check the wording on your email...does it say your cruise HAS been cancelled or WILL be cancelled? I think that is important.....You could do a false booking on the website to see if your room has come back up for sale (UK website shows all rooms available)....

Strongly suggest if the email says ‘has been cancelled’ rather than ‘will be cancelled’ that you do not leave it over the weekend.....you could try contacting Celebrity via Facebook but personally I would take the cost and telephone and insist on an email confirmation that my booking is secure....

Hoping all is OK for you...

How did you make final payment- Credit Card? If so check your Credit Card Statement (make a copy) there should be a booking reference.

How did you book with, Celebrity if so where or a TA if so where?

Contact Celebrity with booking reference.

Bite the bullet and phone them (unless you can't because of a stay behind steel curtains :o), the quicker it is resolved for you the less stress.

Good luck.

There should be a difference of cents, perhaps because of the exchange rate or some commission of the credit card. I would not let time pass. I have read similar cases and X apologizes if they already cancel it and return his cabin if it is available or better.

Thank you all for your suggestion.

My reservation is still on My celebrity and payment in full is marked there as well.

The email I received does not mentioned my booking cancel instead saying they have to let my reservation gone but without any detail on it.:D

What makes me worry is that I have not received email confirmation for my booking.

I will keep you guys post on that.

Celebrity said my booking is all good. Just nobody know y I hvn't got any confirmation email.:confused:

Anyways thanks all of you and I will just sit back and wait for my cruise vacation

I'm certain that I'll be meeting you on the cruise.

Celebrity said my booking is all good. Just nobody know y I hvn't got any confirmation email.:confused:

Anyways thanks all of you and I will just sit back and wait for my cruise vacation

So pleased for you, enjoy your cruise!