Cruise Planner Missing Items

Luvcrusn

We booked 3 shore excursions using OBC during the 72 hour sale. The proper amount was immediately deducted from our account, and the amount still available is accurate. Nothing shows up on our purchase history or on the cruise calendar. Also our beverage packages no longer show up either. (They were there previously.) I do have emails confirming all of them, but was wondering if this is a systemic problem or just happening to lucky me.

I had a few shore excursions and a drink package disappear from one of our rooms. After going back and forth in my head for a few days about whether it was a website issue or if something was actually wrong, I broke down and called the 800 number on their main website. The lady on the phone said nothing was wrong. I wasn't convinced. She offered to send me a new invoice showing the excursions and drink package. The invoice showed everything and I was satisfied. Celebrity employees must feel like they're wasting tons of time answering questions like this all of the time due to website issues. You really think they'd have fixed things long before now.

I had a few shore excursions and a drink package disappear from one of our rooms. After going back and forth in my head for a few days about whether it was a website issue or if something was actually wrong, I broke down and called the 800 number on their main website. The lady on the phone said nothing was wrong. I wasn't convinced. She offered to send me a new invoice showing the excursions and drink package. The invoice showed everything and I was satisfied. Celebrity employees must feel like they're wasting tons of time answering questions like this all of the time due to website issues. You really think they'd have fixed things long before now.

The few times I've had issues the folks manning the phones have been great. The developers and project managers responsible for the website should be horse whipped, tarred and feathered then fired.

We booked 3 shore excursions using OBC during the 72 hour sale. The proper amount was immediately deducted from our account, and the amount still available is accurate. Nothing shows up on our purchase history or on the cruise calendar. Also our beverage packages no longer show up either. (They were there previously.) I do have emails confirming all of them, but was wondering if this is a systemic problem or just happening to lucky me.

Just checked my cruise planner for our next cruise. I hadn’t purchased any shorex, but my OBC is correct, and dining reservations are still displayed correctly on the calendar.

My beverage package doesn’t show because I’d transferred the booking to a TA, but I’ve already had trouble with our beverage packages having been mysteriously replaced by OBC! I mention this because the TA and Celebrity blame one another for the error (along with several errors introduced into another cruise booking). Needless to say, I got it sorted, and I now watch my TA booking records like a hawk. I also query Captain’s Club about our beverage packages every single time I speak with them about another issue.

There are system ongoing changes, so who knows what they’re doing? I would call Captain’s Club. Good luck.

Just checked my cruise planner for our next cruise. I hadn’t purchased any shorex, but my OBC is correct, and dining reservations are still displayed correctly on the calendar.

My beverage package doesn’t show because I’d transferred the booking to a TA, but I’ve already had trouble with our beverage packages having been mysteriously replaced by OBC! I mention this because the TA and Celebrity blame one another for the error (along with several errors introduced into another cruise booking). Needless to say, I got it sorted, and I now watch my TA booking records like a hawk. I also query Captain’s Club about our beverage packages every single time I speak with them about another issue.

There are system ongoing changes, so who knows what they’re doing? I would call Captain’s Club. Good luck.

Our beverage package has never shown up. When I first noticed it missing I called, was assured it was recorded and within minutes had an email to that effect.

Our beverage package has never shown up. When I first noticed it missing I called, was assured it was recorded and within minutes had an email to that effect.

This. Every few days I go back in my emails and verify that I have an invoice with "Go Best" and whatnot. Almost like the webpage can only handle listing like the first 2 items on your ressie.....

If I login with my celebrity account my cruise planner is empty, but if I log directly to the cruise planner via the menu with booking data everything is there. Hope this help to you

If I login with my celebrity account my cruise planner is empty, but if I log directly to the cruise planner via the menu with booking data everything is there. Hope this help to you

One of the more frustrating things about the X website design is you can have multiple selections for the same thing- one will work but the other doesn't. It's kind of like a shell game.

Thank you. At least the shore ex show up the way you suggested. The beverage packages are still missing, but I'll take anything at this point. BTW, the folks in upper echelon customer service have no idea of finding things the way you suggested. It's really mind boggling.

Thank you. At least the shore ex show up the way you suggested. The beverage packages are still missing, but I'll take anything at this point. BTW, the folks in upper echelon customer service have no idea of finding things the way you suggested. It's really mind boggling.

When you log to the cruise planner with the booking data, click on shopping history. For me the excursions and the drinks packages are displayed.

Bon Voyage

When you log to the cruise planner with the booking data, click on shopping history. For me the excursions and the drinks packages are displayed.

Bon Voyage

I did do it that way. The shore ex show up but the beverage packages are still MIA. It's weird because they were in the reservation under order history about a year ago, then they disappeared. Customer service and my TA emailed me confirmations, so I guess I'll just be content with taking those as proof in case a problem occurs on board. Luckily I've sailed with X enough to know that the on board experience is a direct opposite to the pre-cruise planning experience on the website.

Nah! Prior to our last cruise I spent multiple hours on the phone with upper level customer service and conference calls with them and IT. I got there by calling LLP's office and was put in touch. They were lovely and tried hard, but nothing was ever resolved on the site. However, once on the Reflection, it was one of the best cruises we've ever taken with X. I know the ship crews depend on positive reviews to maintain their jobs and get promotions. It's been clearly demonstrated over the past year since the launch of the new website that the IT department has no such accountability. Otherwise, none of them would still be in their positions and things would have been corrected. A high school project would have fixed these things by now.

Bon Voyage

More proof that the site is just not intuitive. I see our drink packages that way under Order History - it sort of makes sense now that I know it's there. That particular page is really quite informative. There is a FAQ page that covers some of the problems we've encountered but "How do I see details of my booking?" isn't one of them. Not to mention, but I will anyway, that there's no search engine for them.

I am quite fed up with the site. Even though we thoroughly enjoy our experience on the Celebrity ships, we should be able to also enjoy the planning. It's become so cumbersome, tedious and frustrating that we currently only have one cruise upcoming on Celebrity and are looking elsewhere as well for future plans. That's something we haven't done for years. In addition, the prices have escalated to the point that there are many other attractive options to explore.