Princess Customer Service

KevintheIrishDJ

During our last cruise inOctober, we had a minor problem. We weretold that we would receive a $300 OBC after the cruise. Never got it. Sent an e-mail 2 months ago and followed up yesterday with a phone call. The Princess customer service rep calledtoday. Changed his story severaltimes during the call. Told me there was no record ofthe incident; however, he will “take me at my word” and give us a $100 FOBC forthe next time we book a cruise. I toldhim we already booked and paid for a Dec. 2018 cruise. “Sorry. You have to book another cruise.” Sad. :(

Does anyone still get the recording inviting you to participate in a brief 5 question survey after the call? I don't recall getting it lately but I remember my first call to Princess 5 years ago. I was very happy with the service and took the survey but got mixed up whether 5 was best or 1 was best. Not 10 minutes after I hung up, I got a call from Princess Customer service asking what they did so poorly on and how I thought they could improve... Moral of the story, If you get the chance to do the survey - do it.

Does anyone still get the recording inviting you to participate in a brief 5 question survey after the call? I don't recall getting it lately but I remember my first call to Princess 5 years ago. I was very happy with the service and took the survey but got mixed up whether 5 was best or 1 was best. Not 10 minutes after I hung up, I got a call from Princess Customer service asking what they did so poorly on and how I thought they could improve... Moral of the story, If you get the chance to do the survey - do it.

Survey is no longerbeing done---I asked during my last two conversations (successful) with Princess

The survey has been "broken" for quite some time now. No chance to do the after service survey..

During our last cruise inOctober, we had a minor problem. We weretold that we would receive a $300 OBC after the cruise. Never got it. Sent an e-mail 2 months ago and followed up yesterday with a phone call. The Princess customer service rep calledtoday. Changed his story severaltimes during the call. Told me there was no record ofthe incident; however, he will “take me at my word” and give us a $100 FOBC forthe next time we book a cruise. I toldhim we already booked and paid for a Dec. 2018 cruise. “Sorry. You have to book another cruise.” Sad. :(

I fail to believe they don't have recordings that someone can check into. I had an issue, albeit from a travel agent, in the past where I was promised obc in addition to the beverage package. When I received my invoice, they tried to renege on their offer as the obc was not included. One of the supervisors went back and listened to the recording and sure enough, it had been promised to me when we booked the cruise. I hate to have to be insistent, but sometimes, it is necessary.

I cannot post or leave a message on their FB page. :(

Either can I. I'm not sure what the "trick" is. I've "Liked" the page and am following it also. However, when I click on the Community link on the left side of the page I fail to see anyplace to post a comment. :confused: