What pier does the crown dock

theduck57

Wow, nice post timing - looks like now our Crown cruise in March goes out of 19 and back into 2, instead of going our of 4 and back to 2

will change our parking plans unless we drop luggage at 19, go to 2 to park at the garage, and uber/taxi/shuttle to 19 to board

or Park and Go like on our last cruise, which worked also

will check back many times to verify - out on 3/11 - back on 3/16

Wow, nice post timing - looks like now our Crown cruise in March goes out of 19 and back into 2, instead of going our of 4 and back to 2

will check back many times to verify - out on 3/11 - back on 3/16

Did you receive a notice from Princess, or are you seeing this on the Port Everglades "unofficial" app (which is for iPhone only, so no go for my Android)?

The cruisetimetables website shows eight ships in port on March 11---which I confirmed thru each line's website. So with Terminal 25 closed one ship must be exiled to a cargo berth. Doesn't really make sense to have Crown Princess not at Terminal 4, unless Celebrity Silhouette had departed from 4 and drew the short straw over the Crown to return to the same terminal.

Just curious to see if the odd ship out changes over the next four weeks. I would guess there are still negotiations going on between the port and each cruise line. If Crown stays at 19 I would guess Carnival Conquest will be heaven knows where, though Eurodam on 3/11 is a full charter from a religious group so its fine with me if they are sent packing.

link posted in post # 4 above - we are looking at just dropping off luggage at 19, if that's where it stays, then parking at the 2 garage ( Crown only in port that day, according to cruisett an then shuttling/ uber back to 19...

we'll drive down and be in the port area around 10am or so that morning

Did you receive a notice from Princess, or are you seeing this on the Port Everglades "unofficial" app (which is for iPhone only, so no go for my Android)?

You can see the schedule one month in advance, using a custom query on the port everglades web page.

I had never seen that custom filter before. Way too many keystrokes but info is there.

And it looks like Celebrity will divert the Silhouette to PortMiami on March 11.

So forget everything else I said. It is the Carnival Conquest that previously departed from 4 so gets to return there ahead of Crown Princess.