My MSC Review

tankmc

Hi All,

We recently sailed on the MSC Meriviglia and put together this review about our experience. We were really worried about this sailing after we read lots of very negative reviews so wanted to share our option.

We sailed in a Fantastica Balcony Cabin departing from Genoa and disembarking in Rome. The sailing was full, but we found there to be more adult couples than families.

You can see our review below and if you have any questions let me know.

[YOUTUBE]RTc60TwceZ8[/YOUTUBE]

Currently on Meraviglia. Great ship, staff good, spotless, no sense of crowding. Lots of Chinese on board and lots of children!! We had snow yesterday in Rome which led to them cancelling the shore excursions 6d0c0219ecbe33f66c2903037a42dc19.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/

What is the Aurea area like on the top deck?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Currently on Meraviglia. Great ship, staff good, spotless, no sense of crowding. Lots of Chinese on board and lots of children!! We had snow yesterday in Rome which led to them cancelling the shore excursions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/

What is the Aurea area like on the top deck?

The area is called Top 19. It was always empty when we visited. You can see it on the Ship Tour we did here:

xTIbY969lW4

The area is called Top 19. It was always empty when we visited. You can see it on the Ship Tour we did here:

xTIbY969lW4

Is there a bar in the Aurea top deck?

We have just booked the 13 nights out of New York in October 2019 on Meraviglia?

we really base our cruise choice on bands and space for ballroom dancing but can dance to any type of music. Does this ship have a dance floor and is it used nightly for dancing, it is a major factor on our decision to use msc Thanks for any info

we really base our cruise choice on bands and space for ballroom dancing but can dance to any type of music. Does this ship have a dance floor and is it used nightly for dancing, it is a major factor on our decision to use msc Thanks for any info

Dancing every night in the Meraviglia Lounge. Some very high standards too! One thing I really loved about Meraviglia was the different music in the various bars. Such a great ambiance.