Free Case of Wine - Thank You NCL

CoupleUK

Has anyone ever received a free case (6 bottles) of wine from NCL?

We do have a cruise booked but aren't due to sail until September and we have NO IDEA why we would be sent this wine.

We are quite high on loyalty points with Royal, Celebrity and MSC but have only ever sailed once before with NCL.

We contacted the supplier, who checked the details and got authority to call us back with some details - and she gave the name of a guy at NCL Cruises (I dont think it correct to put his name on here).

So, THANK YOU NCL - even though we dont know why you sent it. Perhaps we are due to get bumped off our Sept cruise lol.

VV recently had a booking incentive if that's who you booked thru........

Book an Oceanview stateroom or above on any cruise of 5 days orlonger and you'll receive a FREE half case of WINE (white and red) delivered toyour home. BUT - Make sure you book on Wednesday, 21 February 2018to receive your free wine.

In fact they often do it

To celebrate Valentine's day - book an Oceanview stateroomor above on any cruise of 5 days or longer today and you will receive ahalf case of wine for free delivered to your home.*

It is also quite possible that one of your friends or associates purchased a gift package for you through NCL and the ship failed to acknowledge the giver. It happened to us on our first voyage and we didn't find out that the gift had come from a relative rather than the ship until we returned home.

It is also quite possible that one of your friends or associates purchased a gift package for you through NCL and the ship failed to acknowledge the giver. It happened to us on our first voyage and we didn't find out that the gift had come from a relative rather than the ship until we returned home.

It sounds like the OP hasn't even sailed yet and the wine was sent to them already.

That's the confusing part.

Bill

NCL have been doing a Wine Wednesday promotion in the UK. It didn't matter if you booked through a TA or direct with NCL but if you booked on a Wednesday you received a case of wine. Mine arrived last week without any paperwork and even my TA didn't know anything about it! Luckily, I had read about the promotion on the NCL website. Not sure if this is ongoing but it might be worth checking before you make a UK booking and make sure it is on a Wednesday. Enjoy!

No idea if we booked on a Wed lol

Does seem a bit of a silly promotion if people dont know about it.

Also, is Wednesday such a quiet cruise booking day that they have to offer 6 bottles of plonk to get bookings?

Will have to book all future cruises by phone on a wednesday to try and blag a bigger discount lol

NCL have been doing a Wine Wednesday promotion in the UK. It didn't matter if you booked through a TA or direct with NCL but if you booked on a Wednesday you received a case of wine. Mine arrived last week without any paperwork and even my TA didn't know anything about it! Luckily, I had read about the promotion on the NCL website. Not sure if this is ongoing but it might be worth checking before you make a UK booking and make sure it is on a Wednesday. Enjoy!

blooming heck just booked last week on Thursday lol , didn`t know about this Wednesday promotion .