Sorrento's Pizza

johnnyb78

Your kids are going to love it if they like pizza. It's closer to frozen pizza than pizzeria pizza for sure, but they are going to walk into Sorrentos ANY TIME they want, have AS MANY slices as they want, for the ENTIRE time they are on the ship. There is nothing better than that for boys!! My 11 year old would "step out" during our formal dinner each night between entree and dessert and return 5-10 minutes later. Turns out he was grabbing a couple of slices from Sorrento to supplement his dinner. His secret trip each night was one of his favorite memories from being on board. Trust me, Sorrentos will be one of the highlights of the ship for 4 boys :)

As a native New Yorker I can attest that it is not real pizza, it’s what everyone outside of NY calls pizza. My daughter compares it to Chuck E Cheese pizza. If you haven’t grown up in NY, you’ll like it though. It’s not bad. I’m just partial to thin crust, which is why I think Carnival’s pizza is the best cruise pizza.

Your kids will like it though, I’m sure. Have a great trip!

Christina

P.S. my daughter read this and told me I sound like a rude New Yorker. I don’t mean to sound like a pizza snob, I’m sorry. ( But we really DO have the best pizza.)

This is ridiculous. NY pizza is so "blah" to me. I've had it at a few of the best pizzerias around NYC thinking I'm missing something, but I'm not...I just don't really like it. I'll take pizza in Chicago or Naples any day over New York.

I didn't grow up in NY and I hate Sorrento's.