Spa Cafe - Stopped Food To Order?

woodards

There have been a couple of reports on other threads that the Spa Café has stopped serving food to order, i.e. the salmon, chicken etc.

Does anyone know if this is ship wide?

Also does this include the breakfast items i.e. frittatas etc.?

There have been a couple of reports on other threads that the Spa Café has stopped serving food to order, i.e. the salmon, chicken etc.

Does anyone know if this is ship wide?

Also does this include the breakfast items i.e. frittatas etc.?

Nothing new. It has been fleetwide for at least 6 months and and as you observed there been a few threads on it.

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

Definitely is a shame; especially on longer cruises I enjoyed having some lunches there. Not much variety now at all; some of the items are good, but the same exact handful of dishes every single day.

There is an emphasis on Smoothies, at an extra charge of course. The bowls of salad items have now gone and there are a couple of different salad plates, couscous etc and the same chicken, tuna or salmon in mayo every day. On our recent trip on Eclipse there were two bowls of apples and oranges for the first few days then they decided to move them into a line at the back of all the plates where it was impossible to reach them without asking someone to pass them ( if you could get someone's attention) . The poached fruits have gone too. I think the whole area needs a revamp.

• 3 weeks later...
There is an emphasis on Smoothies, at an extra charge of course. The bowls of salad items have now gone and there are a couple of different salad plates, couscous etc and the same chicken, tuna or salmon in mayo every day. On our recent trip on Eclipse there were two bowls of apples and oranges for the first few days then they decided to move them into a line at the back of all the plates where it was impossible to reach them without asking someone to pass them ( if you could get someone's attention) . The poached fruits have gone too. I think the whole area needs a revamp.

I used to love to eat my lunch on Sea days at the spa cafe...tried it twice at the Eclipse TA and gave up...it looks awful and most of the good stuff is not available anymore...Celebrity better does something to get it back to normal...:(:(

:(

This is dismal news. We had lunch there on most days. I`ve experience Aquaspa on Millenium ships where it tended to be the same each day . We eventually gave up on it. As for the smoothies...very inconsistent quality , varying from ok to downright revolting. This seems to be down to whoever makes them. Another penny pinching move by Celebrity . Could be time to move along