Get on the ship early, you are starving, would it be Guy's Burgers of Blue Iguana?

LongHill44

Get your food at Blue Iguana first to eat while you're standing in line for Guy's.

[emoji23] lol now that is a good idea! Or go to Barbecue, Italian, or Asian areas if ur ship has it bc they will be the shortest wait time of all. Many aren’t aware they exist on embarkation day.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If you have the BBQ place on board, I would suggest going there as the lines are usually not long as no one knows about it yet. LOL!!!! Have a great cruise!!!!

I have read more then a few post on here the suggest the BBQ place on board, SUX! I cannot say this first hand because I have never tried. However, from the bad reviews that I have read, its probably the #1 reason why the lines are usually not long.

I have read more then a few post on here the suggest the BBQ place on board, SUX! I cannot say this first hand because I have never tried. However, from the bad reviews that I have read, its probably the #1 reason why the lines are usually not long.

Was on Splendor last year and hit the BBQ place on deck 10 above the Lido buffet and it was very good. We heard nothing but compliments from everyone that ate there all week.

If you have the BBQ place on board, I would suggest going there as the lines are usually not long as no one knows about it yet. LOL!!!!

Have a great cruise!!!!

We gave the Pig & Anchor a try for the first time on our Vista cruise last year. The BBQ chicken was okay, but I've had better. The BBQ pork was overcooked. We weren't all that impressed. I doubt if it's much better on any of the other ships that have it.

We gave the Pig & Anchor a try for the first time on our Vista cruise last year. The BBQ chicken was okay, but I've had better. The BBQ pork was overcooked. We weren't all that impressed. I doubt if it's much better on any of the other ships that have it.

Splendor doesn't have the Pig & Anchor. The have the Ol' Fashioned BBQ. The pulled pork and brisket were great.

Here is the menu https://www.carnival.com/~/media/Images/explore/dining/menus/ol-fashioned-bbq-menu.pdf