Is there yoga on the Caribbean Princess?

miss prairie girl

Good afternoon,

Does anyone know if there are yoga groups, yoga classes, or gentle exercise groups on the Caribbean Princess? If so, are they free, does one need to sign up, or do they cost?

Here's what was on offer on the Caribbean in December. Yoga classes were $12 each. The sign up sheets are on a table at the entrance to the fitness center.

Steve.

IMG_0270.jpg.1d508396b0e1b4a1d9877d7359f4f46f.jpg

I would love to take a yoga class but if I remember correctly on all of our cruises, they were all offered early morning. I'm on vacation and will not set an alarm unless we have an excursion booked. Wish they offered more of them.

I would love to take a yoga class but if I remember correctly on all of our cruises, they were all offered early morning. I'm on vacation and will not set an alarm unless we have an excursion booked. Wish they offered more of them.

Hi Compozer, re: setting the alarm.....I see you are from the Midwest, so like us, you will probably have a time slip of a couple hours for time zones! Yes, one has to decide what are holiday activities and what are not holiday activities!

Thank you, LuckyTGO. Could you ask her what the cost was, and what times of the day the yoga was offered, please?

My wife did not go her cousin did. She is going to call her to find out. I will let you know as soon as I know.

Tony