S Class Deck 6 AFT Pics? Looking down?

poffles

Have a room booked on deck 10 aft C1 and wondering if the SV deck 6 might be nicer to not have rooms to look down on but wonder if being closer/on top of the blue roof of the lower deck might be more 'in your face' at that level.

Does anyone who stayed on this deck have pictured from different viewpoints? I would miss the foot stool but if deck 6 seems better I would swap, esp since the concierge perks seem to be a bust. The different in cost is only 65 pp (less) so the cost of concierge was minimal thus my picking that. Currently have 1407. Oh and all aft rooms on deck 6 are available so I could select he larger.

Thanks to all. (oh and sailing Equinox)

Sorry no pictures, but my choice would be the higher deck and C1 for the price difference. Just prefer the overall view from the higher decks and enjoy Concierge level. And BTW the deck 6 SV and deck 10 C1 aft staterooms are the same size on this ship class.

Thank you. I had read that sizes were comparable one above the other. I have room 1409 but since reading 1407 (and 9378 deck below have slightly larger balcony (not the largest which is gone) so I might just move to 9378 as that is not quad room and stay higher in my C1 and have my foot stool. Assuming the larger are just veranda larger and the cabin is actually same size.

Thank you. I had read that sizes were comparable one above the other. I have room 1409 but since reading 1407 (and 9378 deck below have slightly larger balcony (not the largest which is gone) so I might just move to 9378 as that is not quad room and stay higher in my C1 and have my foot stool. Assuming the larger are just veranda larger and the cabin is actually same size.

Stateroom is the same size. The balcony may vary a little but on S class ships the aft stateroom balconies are similar. I think there may be more variance on M class ships. Just to be clear. the ability to accommodate more than 2 is by way of a convertible sofa, so no difference there as well.

Check this link for stateroom / balcony descriptions. for more information.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lYvbGYBf2WB3jSFTVuliFltauVnhdqfheWJTeFujSbs/edit#gid=1227225616

Enjoy your cruise. Whichever stateroom you choose the aft facing location is one of our favorites.

I can't find a picture or video showing the view outward from a deck 6 SV but I did find two threads that may have helpful pictures.

This one from 2012 has a ton of info on all sorts of cabin and ship details:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1751328&highlight=eclipse+cabins

This one has a couple useful pictures in post #5.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2331842

For the price, I would stay put where you currently are.

Simply go to youtube and search for "celebrity cruise aft view".

There are quite a few videos and while many don't list which cabin the video is from you'll get a good idea what deck it's taken from. The one seems to be from deck 7

We are on the Silhouette next weekend on deck 7 and can't wait.