Booze Cruise in Nassau

rexy69

I tried this on the Bahamas Board, but nobody replied, so hopefully someone on this Board has had experience with the Booze Cruise.

I read it on the Island Marketing / Bahamascruiseexcursions website. A boat cruise with music and unlimited drinks....which sounds like a fun time to us. Has anyone booked through this website or experienced this excursion?

My wife and I went on the Bahama's Booze Cruise many years ago on our honeymoon. We still talk about it to this day. The boat was PACKED! The staff went around and handed everyone a 4 oz plastic cup. Next, they came out with plastic milk containers full of red Bahama Rum Punch. They gave you all you could handle. My memory recalls the punch to be very sweet but wicked strong. By the time we headed back, most folks were drunk. People throwing up, and girls removing their tops. Folks were so drunk that the tips they were handing out were huge. That was 35 years ago and my wife will never let me hear the end of it. Of course, it was my idea.

Oh.....they provided a roast chicken lunch in a white foam container. Now I'm glad that the pieces of chicken were small because both of us had bad stomach's from the food. We didn't drink much in that I was in law enforcement and too afraid to let my guard down. Sooooo, go ahead and book it. If nothing else, it might be a day that you might remember for the rest of your life!

I tried this on the Bahamas Board, but nobody replied, so hopefully someone on this Board has had experience with the Booze Cruise.

I read it on the Island Marketing / Bahamascruiseexcursions website. A boat cruise with music and unlimited drinks....which sounds like a fun time to us. Has anyone booked through this website or experienced this excursion?

Hi

I haven't done this excursion but I have used Island marketing a number of times without problem.

have a great cruise

I love reading about all the unlimited booze excursions. My vision is walking up to a bar or being waited on...asking for a specialty island mixed drink and having it served in a fancy glass with fresh fruit and umbrella!!! LOL NOT......you get a 4oz plastic dixie cup with the cheapest rum and koolaid.....yuk!!

Have done the Booze Cruise many times CRAZY fun,,,,you have to book it thru the web site..My cruise critic name is from it..Try not to get drunk to fast as the best is watching what happens to everyone when the crew starts pouring drinks from the pitcher.. Boat fills up fast because it stops at the local hotels..It is something you will never experience again, many locals go on the boat and get as crazy as everyone thats on vacation..Name of the boat is the bahamian Queen ......:D:D:D

For those considering a "booze cruise" excursion in the Bahamas have you looked into NCL's open bar cruises to the Bahamas and Cuba on the NCL Sky and NCL Sun? On NCL you aren't limited to just rum punch. From wines, to beers, to mixed drinks and cocktails are all included.

We went on a booze cruise in Bahamas in the early 90s'... DH, me, my 21 YO niece and her college friend... the rum punch was AWFUL but funny enough, after a while you don't care!

It was the first time I heard my niece laugh so hard she snorted! Yup- rum punch out the nose!!! Her friend was tiny, very shy and didn't drink much so it only took a glass or two before she was dancing up a storm with everyone on the boat.

All in all it was fun, but oh my those 2 girls did not do well when the hangover kicked in!!!

• 2 weeks later...