Diet Coke

nikkiw60

HAHAHA....... that actually made me laugh out loud. I do feel sorry for MSC at times because it must be hard to coordinate so many ships in so many areas of the world with so many different languages. No wonder communication is cloudy.

They don't half make it difficult to give definitive answers on here. :rolleyes:

HAHAHA....... that actually made me laugh out loud. I do feel sorry for MSC at times because it must be hard to coordinate so many ships in so many areas of the world with so many different languages. No wonder communication is cloudy.

I personally find it depressing that people would care that much about their soda brand loyalty.

I personally find it depressing that people would care that much about their soda brand loyalty.

When will people realise they are actually addicted to the stuff if it affects their life and choices so much?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Me too. Specially when kids addicted to this crap. I understand person love something but be so addicted and bring it on board.... that sad. Same for me for every food or drink.