Diet Coke

nikkiw60

We have a five day on NCL for our next cruise so I have just been over to the dark side to see what I can find out in advance for this trip.

There are 2 threads about NCL not serving Diet Coke?

I mean really??

It’s a soft drink??

Surely there are more important things to talk about?

It’s had 17k views?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

To be honest this is like most businesses, you usually have to pick one or another, Coke or Pepsi. This is because the distributors have you sign a contract for one product brand or another. I work for a Holiday Inn and we can only serve Coca Cola products because of Licensing

Edit: Haha. Just noticed this was a discussion of noticing multiple threads on coke/Pepsi wars. I shouldn’t try reading CC while walking the dog, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by mSev7n

Isn't this the MSC forum? It seems like MSC is a hodgepodge with some ships serving Coke and some ships serving Pepsi. From the pictures I've seen of Seaside, it appears they only have Coke Zero and not Diet Coke. Can anyone who's been onboard confirm?

All I was saying was that I was looking for information for our mini NCL Cruise and was astonished that they have thread about a soft drink!

People even saying they would cancel a trip if they didn’t have the one they like!

Seriously...

What’s even funnier is that someone thought they needed to start a thread about people’s threads about soft drink.

AND

Appear to feel superior.

I don’t actually feel superior I was don’t get it!

I don’t actually feel superior I was don’t get it!

I am bemused that a soft drink can make or break someone’s holiday and as I said I was looking for information for a first NCL Cruise same as I did on the MSC board before our first cruise, and came across numerous Coke threads.

No one had to respond to this.

Isn't this the MSC forum? It seems like MSC is a hodgepodge with some ships serving Coke and some ships serving Pepsi. From the pictures I've seen of Seaside, it appears they only have Coke Zero and not Diet Coke. Can anyone who's been onboard confirm?

They had Diet Coke on our Jan sailing on the Seaside

Safe sailing

Sent from my SM-N950U using Forums mobile app

What’s even funnier is that someone thought they needed to start a thread about people’s threads about soft drink.

AND

Appear to feel superior.

:confused: always one!

LMAO...Totally Agree. Must have gotten up on wrong side of bed!! What was that person (not Nikki) trying to accomplish with his post??? No worries Nikki...Your post helped to clarify a future cruisers question if Diet Coke was served on Seaside !!

We have a five day on NCL for our next cruise so I have just been over to the dark side to see what I can find out in advance for this trip.

There are 2 threads about NCL not serving Diet Coke?

I mean really??

It’s a soft drink??

Surely there are more important things to talk about?

It’s had 17k views?

You will find much more surprises about NCL during your cruise LOL .

The sodas one cruise line may serve, does determine also whether people attempt to carry sodas onboard too. I personally don't drink coke products, and carry on Mtn Dew on every cruise I go on - except for NCL as they are the only line I can get my drink of choice. It can be a very hard core topic especially if a line states you can't bring drinks onboard - which is something NCL did block at one time. They may still not allow other drinks to be brought onboard. Which could be why the topic is more heated there.

The sodas one cruise line may serve, does determine also whether people attempt to carry sodas onboard too. I personally don't drink coke products, and carry on Mtn Dew on every cruise I go on - except for NCL as they are the only line I can get my drink of choice. It can be a very hard core topic especially if a line states you can't bring drinks onboard - which is something NCL did block at one time. They may still not allow other drinks to be brought onboard. Which could be why the topic is more heated there.

One last comment on this....Thats the problem!!! NCL does not allow you to take on any soda unlike the other lines!!

My sister was definitely drinking Diet Coke on MSC Seaside from Feb 3-10

Coke is served on MSC when sailing in the Caribbean. They have Pepsi in the Med.

Coke is served on MSC when sailing in the Caribbean. They have Pepsi in the Med.

HAHAHA....... that actually made me laugh out loud. I do feel sorry for MSC at times because it must be hard to coordinate so many ships in so many areas of the world with so many different languages. No wonder communication is cloudy.