3rd and 4th guest sale for 1 dollar

franktown

Has anyone gotten this deal to work? I got the email as well, but clicking on the link just takes me to a generic Caribbean page. If I click on the specific regions from that page or otherwise search Caribbean cruises, the 3/4 fares are normal, not $1. If I do a mock booking, they're still the normal fares. The language in the ad says that the $1 is good for "any of Caribbean cruises sailing May 2018 through December 2019," so I'm not sure what's going on.

I got the same email. I called out of curiosity. I was told that they are aware their website isn’t programmed correctly for this sale (but it can be booked over the phone). Was also told the sale is through 12/18 not 12/19 in spite of the fact the email clearly states it’s good through 12/19. They will not extend the offer to 2019 bookings over the phone.

They do have decent prices on summer 2018 cruises with this promo.

I got the same email. I called out of curiosity. I was told that they are aware their website isn’t programmed correctly for this sale (but it can be booked over the phone). Was also told the sale is through 12/18 not 12/19 in spite of the fact the email clearly states it’s good through 12/19. They will not extend the offer to 2019 bookings over the phone.

They do have decent prices on summer 2018 cruises with this promo.

That's too bad. Thanks for checking.

Is the email only for a selected audience, or did I accidently delete an important email?

No, everyone is eligible. Rate Code ZPC

Kids of All Ages (3rd & 4th guests) sail for just $1! (March 5 - March 31, 2018)

Book a cruise to the Caribbean and kids of all ages can sail for just $1! Sail from May to December, 2018, on Caribbean cruises, and the 3rd & 4th guests on your booking sail for just a $1!

• 3rd or 4th guest fares for just $1!*

https://book.princess.com/pdf/onesource/pc/PC_VoyageList_Caribbean_$1.pdf

I too received the email and inquired to one of the Princess reps who had emailed me recently. She originally stated they would not honor the 2019 dates as it was a typographical error. Then yesterday she sent another email and stated they would in fact be honoring them but only for a short time. So I called her to discuss and ended booking on the Caribbean Princess for 30 March of 2019. Cruise included paid gratuities and $1 dollar for the 3rd and 4th in the cabin.

I too received the email and inquired to one of the Princess reps who had emailed me recently. She originally stated they would not honor the 2019 dates as it was a typographical error. Then yesterday she sent another email and stated they would in fact be honoring them but only for a short time. So I called her to discuss and ended booking on the Caribbean Princess for 30 March of 2019. Cruise included paid gratuities and $1 dollar for the 3rd and 4th in the cabin.

Thanks for the report back. I’m looking the same week as you (kids spring break), so I went back & took another look after reading your post. While the 30th Western is available to book with the promo, the 31st Eastern that I’m really interested in booking is not. When I called they really couldn’t explain why (as it is the agent insisted the deal was only good through 2018 until I walked him through the booking process on your exact cruise date).

So it appears they are selectively honoring the deal it in 2019. I’m glad it worked for you!

Thanks for the report back. I’m looking the same week as you (kids spring break), so I went back & took another look after reading your post. While the 30th Western is available to book with the promo, the 31st Eastern that I’m really interested in booking is not. When I called they really couldn’t explain why (as it is the agent insisted the deal was only good through 2018 until I walked him through the booking process on your exact cruise date).

So it appears they are selectively honoring the deal it in 2019. I’m glad it worked for you!

I was booking for my kids spring break as wel. That’s strange they wouldn’t honor on both as I had my agent quote me both last night before making my decision. We are set to sail on the regal next month with the same intnerary for this years spring break that sails on the 31st next year. That and the fact the only category of rooms left was balcony and above on the 31st drove my decision.