Our 1st Celebrity Cruise

IWORK2CRUISE

We are looking forward to our 1st Celebrity cruise on the Summit, April 21ST.

Coming from Royal Caribbean where we have recently selected "MY Time Dining" we took that literally and showed up when we wanted to eat. ie, no advance reservation time. We have rarley had a wait time.

Can we do this on Celebrity with "Celebrity Select" or do we need to reserve in advance?

Coming from Royal Caribbean where we have recently selected "MY Time Dining" we took that literally and showed up when we wanted to eat. ie, no advance reservation time. We have rarley had a wait time.

Can we do this on Celebrity with "Celebrity Select" or do we need to reserve in advance?

Like with RC's MTD, Celebrity's SD works the same way. You can show up when your are ready to eat. Depending on the time of evening you show up will determine your wait time.

Enjoy your cruise

Agree with others with two exceptions:

During busy meal times, accept joining a table with others or expect to wait for a two top. (We've really enjoyed those group dinners. Met some wonderful folks.)

If you're bringing a group of more than six, make a reservation.

We love anytime dining and are a little disappointed that it's sold out on our cruise in May.

You can go into the Celebrity website Manage my cruise and in the dining choices actually reserve the time for all of your dining days. It is a $0 charge to do so. Then you will see all of those times show up on the calendar, I usually set up a set 6:45 PM dining time for all of ours. Then you can change the reservation time any on-board if needed