connecting balcony cabins?

39august

On some RCI ships connecting cabins have less or different furniture than the free standing cabins. Is this the case on Celebrity S class ships, please? If so, what is the difference? I am looking at two C2 balconies on the "hump",

The balcony furniture will be the same in each cabin. Be aware, only part of the partition opens from the rail to mid balcony, there is still a 50% separation of balconies from the wall to mid balcony. I don't know how it is on RC.

The balcony furniture will be the same in each cabin. Be aware, only part of the partition opens from the rail to mid balcony, there is still a 50% separation of balconies from the wall to mid balcony. I don't know how it is on RC.

As far as the balcony divider on RCI...it is the same on ships that they can indeed open...still the same type of % separation....but still it's a nice feature to have the balconies connect when traveling we have found.

Sorry, I was not clear. I am asking if the connecting cabin has different furniture, not the balcony. On a balcony type cabin on RCI there is a difference. Less seating inside those cabins, i.e. shorter sofa, no sofa, one less chair, etc.

The S class cabins, except for Reflection, do not connect in the cabin itself. They both have a door set back from the hallway, creating 2 separate cabins. If you want them to connect there is a door right at the hallway that closes thus hiding the separate doors. That way you can open the separate doors to create connecting cabins. It is different on Reflection but I don't know what kind of furniture they would have.

Sorry, I was not clear. I am asking if the connecting cabin has different furniture, not the balcony. On a balcony type cabin on RCI there is a difference. Less seating inside those cabins, i.e. shorter sofa, no sofa, one less chair, etc.

The door connecting the cabins is not inside, so there's no impact on the furniture. Instead, there is a small vestibule leading from the hallway to the two cabin doors. There's a door that can be closed shutting off the vestibule from the hallway and the two inner doors can be left open. This is a shot taken from the vestibule:

2s8ivq8.jpg

This photo shows the vestibule from the hallway:

fba3d5f7e01307d1db9d7d717b9a4ef3.jpg

The door connecting the cabins is not inside, so there's no impact on the furniture. Instead, there is a small vestibule leading from the hallway to the two cabin doors. There's a door that can be closed shutting off the vestibule from the hallway and the two inner doors can be left open. This is a shot taken from the vestibule:

2s8ivq8.jpg

This photo shows the vestibule from the hallway:

fba3d5f7e01307d1db9d7d717b9a4ef3.jpg

That is a pretty nice setup.

Laura