Carnival Cabin Doors

giheat

I always bring non stick (easily removable ) scotch tape. Since I put on our suitcase tags on the morning we leave the hotel for the ship, and they don't want them to be stapled on because they can hurt the porter's hands.

We were using the magnets just to make our cabin easier to spot. What worked even better for us was one of those swirly paper decorations that are meant to hang from the ceiling. We just clipped it on our mailbox.

We were using the magnets just to make our cabin easier to spot. What worked even better for us was one of those swirly paper decorations that are meant to hang from the ceiling. We just clipped it on our mailbox.

What a great idea!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 10 months later...
On 3/7/2018 at 6:11 AM, dmdiver said:

I haven’t been on a cruise since the mailbox became a thing.  Are the mailboxes magnetic?  Or do I just need to get any type of clip or clothespin?