Which Floor On Oasis Class?

I was looking at that 12/2 sailing as well and wondering what was going on. The 11/25 also is pretty booked up and those are "historically" 2 slow weeks- I was wondering if there is some large group on the 12/2 one??

Not sure...I know there are plenty of non suites available....but everything from JS and up has been snatched up quite awhile ago on our 12/2 sailing.

No problem getting any kind of suite on our 1/20 cruise just a few weeks later. :confused:

I personally love any room on Deck 8, which is where Central Park is.

I love waking up in the morning and strolling through Central Park and having breakfast at Park Cafe. Or a quick lunch after getting in from port. The convenience having this cafe on your deck is great!

Central Park also serves as a good path to get from FWD to AFT of the ship. It’s centrally located so you’re away from the hustle and bustle of the Promenade or the Pool Decks.. but not too far.

I gave up a favorite "hump" JS on deck 11 to grab this last GS...though not happy with it being a connecting cabin...figured it was my only chance to get one. Getting lucky the last time with the JS "W" guarantee and getting a GS assignment was probably a one time lucky deal...and of course firmly "set the hook". ;) All the JS cabins have been sold out for months also. Not sure why this 12/2 cruise is so popular...my 1/20 cruise is hardly booked at all. :o

Now...if a nice family would like that connecting cabin GS...I would be most happy to be upgraded to a CL or Aqua Suite for them to have that one. :D

You & I would both accommodate a nice (or not) family and give up the GS for a CL or AS. [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I love waking up in the morning and strolling through Central Park and having breakfast at Park Cafe. Or a quick lunch after getting in from port. The convenience having this cafe on your deck is great!

Central Park also serves as a good path to get from FWD to AFT of the ship. It’s centrally located so you’re away from the hustle and bustle of the Promenade or the Pool Decks.. but not too far.

Also you can grab the rising tide bar for a ride up and avoid the elevators, of course a beverage has to be involved!

I like deck 11 on Allure as it is an easy walk to the Diamond Lounge. We have also stayed on deck 12 and that was fine too.

That is why we usually book deck 11 also. Nice easy walk to the DL on Oasis for our morning coffee. But this last time there was a line each morning 9-10 deep. :o:eek:

Sounds like a great location! I can't wait to try it out.