Which Floor On Oasis Class?

What is the age you reach when the most important thing you care about is noise from above or the hallway?

It seems to be a major factor for so many people...

Hey, us old folk need our sleep 😀 And get off my lawn...<grumble, grumble >...

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Forums mobile app

I can't think of why there would be a difference in noise between decks 7/8/9. We prefer deck 8 or 9, to be close to Central Park.

Bob so agree, 8 is the best if you use the specialty restaurants and have easy access to get from one end of the ship to the other by walking through Central Park

We just returned from a B2B in Harmony, could not get deck 8 and also had to change cabins at the turn( not an issue they made it so easy). With that said the first week was deck 14, heard the deck chair parade every morning. Would not book 14 again! Second week we had deck 11 and was fantastic.

Still LOVE deck 8 overall!

Bob so agree, 8 is the best if you use the specialty restaurants and have easy access to get from one end of the ship to the other by walking through Central Park

We just returned from a B2B in Harmony, could not get deck 8 and also had to change cabins at the turn( not an issue they made it so easy). With that said the first week was deck 14, heard the deck chair parade every morning. Would not book 14 again! Second week we had deck 11 and was fantastic.

Still LOVE deck 8 overall!

Thanks for feedback. I've never had deck 14 on Oasis class, but I suspected there was potential for noise.

we were on oasis deck 14. could hear music from the pools during the day on the balcony, but crickets at night. only other sounds i heard were kids being transported from kids center to windjammer at 5pm and 7pm every night.

Just curious. We're looking to book an ocean view balcony on Allure. Is there much difference between decks 7/8/9 as far as noise, traffic, etc? I think all of our cruises we've been on deck 7, might try higher up this time...

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Forums mobile app

We have been on 4 Oasis class cruises and booked deck 8 midships.We had cabin 8568 on Harmony and Allure three times and found it a perfect location.

It was close to the lifts but no noise and Park Cafe and Central Park were within 30 paces.

Deck 7 aft is a little funky because you can't get from starboard to port - we had to go up and down a floor if we weren't paying attention. A very minor gripe.

Good point. Assuming that Allure is same setup as Oasis. We were on deck 7 and loved the location...near Central Park, Boardwalk, Promenade, and not to far from MDR and theatre. But as above poster says...when you get off the elevator/stairs (I think the aft side), then if you are on the wrong side of the stairs, you are stuck and have to go all the way down the hall only to walk back to your stateroom. Hard to put it in words but think of it as being on the wrong end of the U.

Way less cabins on Deck 6 :halo:

Deck 13 is by far the most exclusive. If you are "lucky" enough to get a cabin on 13 you feel like you have the whole deck to yourself!

Way less cabins on Deck 6 :halo:

John, I am worried about my cabin location on deck 6 Oasis. Heard some bad things, what is your take on it?

Only GS cabin left was on that floor, and even worse...a connecting cabin. :o

Hoping something will pop up just before final to be able to change it.