Soap and Shampoo on the Vision of Seas - Royal Caribbean

I have been looking for information on this and have seen some people say they do provide soap and shampoo and others say that they don't.

Anyone sailed them recently and have an answerer?

Thanks

Grandeur had soap and shower shampoo dispensers even in the cheapest (our) level staterooms. Nothing fancy, mind you, more like found in workout clubs. I didn't mind using it for 2 weeks, but I'm pretty practical (to put a nice name to it. Lol)

Any idea what toiletries are provided on Majesty (ocean view) and Adventure (promenade view). I have no appreciable status.

Thanks.

Vicki

Bars of soap and a combo shampoo/conditioner dispenser in the shower.

• 1 month later...

We sailed on Vision in July. Suites and those in Crown and Anchor about Diamond got individual soaps, shampoos, lotions, etc. Those in regular cabins without the Crown and Anchor status had the combo shampoo/body soap dispenser in the shower plus bars of soap for shower / sink.

We were in a JS / are Diamond status so got the toiletries, while my dad who was in an Oceanview / Gold status only had the combo dispenser. We gave him our toiletries as we brought our own (as a lady I have certain shampoos I prefer!) so it worked out well for us.

My recommendation -- if you don't want the all purpose stuff, bring your own.

No, it was adventure of the seas

Thanks. There was a period of time when Vision was reported to have no combo dispenser in the shower of non-suite staterooms. I was trying to figure out if that is still the situation on Vision.

We were in an inside cabin last month, and we got shampoo, conditioner and body lotion in little bottles. But we also have over 350 pts so I’m sure that made a difference.

Have many fewer points than you and I got the same. Still bring my own shampoo and conditioner because I prefer them, Also an extra hand cream. from home.

I heard the shampoo works pretty good for washing clothes in the sink.

With a 12 night cruise there is going to have to be some washing in the sink.

I take a tiny refillable bottle of liquid laundry soap for the over 7 night cruises. Some things I just don't want to send to their harsh laundry service, and some that don't need dry cleaning.

I take a tiny refillable bottle of liquid laundry soap for the over 7 night cruises. Some things I just don't want to send to their harsh laundry service, and some that don't need dry cleaning.

Their shower gel in the tubes - any brand - make excellent laundry soap.

It rinses out far better and more thoroughly than "liquid laundry soap".

Their shower gel in the tubes - any brand - make excellent laundry soap.

It rinses out far better and more thoroughly than "liquid laundry soap".

Nice to know...though I prefer to use the shower gel in the tubes on my body. Personal preference of course. But good idea also. :)