Counting down for Viking Homelands cruise and just book our first river cruise.

Little Rascal

We are 81 more sleeps till our Baltic cruise. This is our first Viking Ocean cruise and we can't wait! We have decided to book the Pharaohs and Pyramid river boat cruise in March of 2020. Sounds far off huh? My question is I can't find any roll calls or boards for Viking Rivers. Anyone know of one? I have not seen any reviews either of this cruise and the Viking website does not work for the reviews for some reason. Anyone take this cruise or have any comments on where to find the roll calls for river boats? Thank you.

We are 81 more sleeps till our Baltic cruise. This is our first Viking Ocean cruise and we can't wait! We have decided to book the Pharaohs and Pyramid river boat cruise in March of 2020. Sounds far off huh? My question is I can't find any roll calls or boards for Viking Rivers. Anyone know of one? I have not seen any reviews either of this cruise and the Viking website does not work for the reviews for some reason. Anyone take this cruise or have any comments on where to find the roll calls for river boats? Thank you.

[emoji81] There is no roll call forum for Viking River. [emoji23]. There is a single forum for ALL River Cruise Calls. [emoji849]. If I could figure how from this iPhone app I'd give you a link to it. Did a search to see if anybody has started a roll call for the 2020 Pharaohs and Pyramids - nope! So you get to be the thread starter! [emoji322]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Here is the link for All River Cruise Roll Calls:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=685

But note that with only 52 passengers on your sailing, it is not likely that you will get many responses. You can maximize that by naming your thread "All Viking Pharaohs & Pyramids 2020" or "All Viking Egypt 2020"

[emoji81] There is no roll call forum for Viking River. [emoji23]. There is a single forum for ALL River Cruise Calls. [emoji849]. If I could figure how from this iPhone app I'd give you a link to it. Did a search to see if anybody has started a roll call for the 2020 Pharaohs and Pyramids - nope! So you get to be the thread starter! [emoji322]

Picking up where CharTrav left off. Here are the two forums you need to follow for river cruising.

Roll calls on the river tend to be more by itinerary and year just because it is the only way to get a conversation going. For instance, "All 2019 France's Finest." You might do better starting a roll call for "ALL Pharaohs and Pyramids" sailings regardless of year. Considering that the ship holds only 52 passengers, it is going to be hard to sustain roll calls for individual sailings--it is even going to be hard to sustain a generic one.

All River Cruise Roll Calls

River Cruising

Oops, sorry for the repeated information. Jazz types faster than I do.

Are you on the Viking Sun Baltic cruise sailing on May 19? I haven't yet found a roll call for that.

I love how you count down the days. We always count according # of wake ups!

So true, we only have 24 members on our roll call for our Viking Ocean cruise this May. I posted the roll call before I read your suggestion. Darn! Good tip. I have been reading anything related to Egypt river cruise so far. I guess I have two years to find information. Thanks for the suggestions.

All River Cruise Roll Calls

River Cruising

Oops, sorry for the repeated information. Jazz types faster than I do.