Can we request extra chairs for balcony?

We are a family of 4 in a standard balcony cabin on Anthem. I believe the balcony has 2 chairs and a small table. Can we request 2 additional chairs be placed on the balcony for the cruise? If so who do we request this from?

We are a family of 4 in a standard balcony cabin on Anthem. I believe the balcony has 2 chairs and a small table. Can we request 2 additional chairs be placed on the balcony for the cruise? If so who do we request this from?

good luck being able to get in and out of them with tripping over everybody

:o

your cabin attendant would be my guess

Your stateroom attendant would be the one to ask, but as mentioned, you may have a space problem.

Yes make sure you are absolutely clear on what you want, use pictures if possible. I once requested a lounge chair for our balcony. I got it, but it was a chair from a bar..... You know a lounge.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Forums mobile app

Balconies on Anthem have two chairs with foot stools and a small table. Kids could easily sit on the foot stools while out on the balcony.

If you have kids, they won't be wanting to sit on the balcony for more than a minute...no worries! Take the vanity/ desk chair out, if you need another seat.

There won't be room for 4 balcony chairs on a standard balcony. If you have a larger balcony, it will have more furniture on it.

If you have kids, they won't be wanting to sit on the balcony for more than a minute...no worries! Take the vanity/ desk chair out, if you need another seat.

There won't be room for 4 balcony chairs on a standard balcony. If you have a larger balcony, it will have more furniture on it.

Do you know these people (OP) and how old their children are? Reallyitsmema gave a very sensible answer which the OP seemed to like a lot.