Open Passage Celebrity cruises

care67

Good evening.

I'm a member of Captain's Club and I payed in the past an Open Passage.

Now it is impossible for me use this Open Passage because the call center don't want to give me the credit on board that is write on the open passage and I try to contact Celebrity but they don't reply.

Have you an email correct for write and receive an answer.

Thank you so much.

I think generally the problem is that it's not able to be combined with any promotions/perks. The last one I had I was able to get them to take it as $100 (what I paid) credit for my deposit, unable to ever get the OBC due to the combining problem. I always advise people to stay away from these certificates now.

Care67, the Open Passage should still be good and it can be combined with one other offer.

If someone tries to tell you otherwise, you can refer them to this link from Celebrity:

Still have an old Open Passage?

I second phoenix_dream's suggestion to contact the Captain's Club.

If you are in the USA, their toll free number is 1-800-760-0654

But if you booked with a travel agency, then they would probably need to handle this for you.

Good luck!

Edited by fleckle

I think generally the problem is that it's not able to be combined with any promotions/perks. The last one I had I was able to get them to take it as $100 (what I paid) credit for my deposit, unable to ever get the OBC due to the combining problem. I always advise people to stay away from these certificates now.

I had a similar experience with being unable to combine an Open Passage with every cruise on which I tried to apply it. I even was willing to just have them apply the $100 to my booking with no added value and they would not. After 6 unsuccessful attempts to be able to use it in any way, I finally reached out to my TA who was able to get it refunded. That wasn't easy for them to accomplish, and I suspect it was only done because of the large volume of business the large online TA does with X. Whatever made X issue the refund, I was grateful and learned a lesson...I'll never purchase another.

Scan it in and send it to CelebrityOneTouch@Celebrity.Com

Make sure to include your name, email address, phone number, country of residence, and best time of day to call you. State what you want, a refund or to use it. If you wish to use it, you may need to use it with a resident rate or other program.

It will take a couple of weeks to get back to you.