Horizon missing a lot?

Caps_Shield

I just did a comparison of the Horizon vs the Vista on Carnival's site. Although most of the items for the Horizon are "coming soon" there are a few things that are Xs already. No Pig & Anchor, Red Frog Pub, or Clue for example. Doesn't it seem strange to build a new ship, in the same class, but leave things out from it's sister ship? Am I missing something that the Horizon is getting that the Vista isn't? They are the exact same length and the Horizon has 26 more passengers. They also have no art galleries, which is okay with me, but where is the space going?

Horizon is getting an indoor sitting area ($$) for the Pig & Anchor called Pig & Anchor BBQ Smokehouse/Brewhouse... I believe it will still be free at lunch. *** Just confirmed on Carnival site that it's free at lunch, a charge for dinner.

Red Frog Pub is called Red Frog Pub & Brewery on Horizon.

No clue about Clue... (see what I did there???)

The Red Frog has been renamed, same for pig and anchor (which continues to be free for lunch and comparable charge as Cucina and Jiji's, don't know what clue is. It is in fact fairly common for subtle improvement changes within a class from ship to ship. The Dream class is a great example of that. Improvements to the Magic and even more to the Breeze.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Horizon is getting an indoor sitting area ($$) for the Pig & Anchor called P&A BBQ Smokehouse/Brewhouse... I believe it will still be free at lunch.

Interesting that Carnival has none of that marked. You would think they would tell a fella. I guess I must be doing something wrong but I compared ships and the Horizon looked worse.

Thanks for the info

Not sure where u got info from on Horizon but it’s gonna have an inside pig and anchor restaurant. I’m booked for June sailing

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The initial deck plans came out before they announced these changes and they were just listed as blank.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Interesting that Carnival has none of that marked. You would think they would tell a fella. I guess I must be doing something wrong but I compared ships and the Horizon looked worse.

Thanks for the info

Actually if you go to the Carnival site the P&A and P&A Barbecue/Brewhouse are listed as 2 different places... the 2nd is only available on Horizon.

Same thing for RFP & RFP Brewery- 2 different drinking solutions, the 2nd only on Horizon.

They do this so they can explicitly state what's on one ship or another...

Actually if you go to the Carnival site the P&A and P&A Barbecue/Brewhouse are listed as 2 different places... the 2nd is only available on Horizon.

Same thing for RFP & RFP Brewery- 2 different drinking solutions, the 2nd only on Horizon.

They do this so they can explicitly state what's on one ship or another...

But not where I was looking. In the compare section none of that is listed. It's confusing. All I said was that in this section it isn't listed, everything is coming soon or an X.

But not where I was looking. In the compare section none of that is listed. It's confusing. All I said was that in this section it isn't listed, everything is coming soon or an X.

That explains the difference... I've never used the compare tool. Now I'm not so sure I want to, since it seems to be quite inconsistent! Thanks for letting me know....

What ever is coming soon WILL BE ON THE SHIP

There are only 4 X i think 2 of which have been said

Guys Flavortown sit down restruants will have free bbq lunch still

DON'T u worry. This ship will be ready to go

Horizon is getting an indoor sitting area ($$) for the Pig & Anchor called Pig & Anchor BBQ Smokehouse/Brewhouse... I believe it will still be free at lunch. *** Just confirmed on Carnival site that it's free at lunch, a charge for dinner.

The Red Frog Pub and Brewery that is on the Vista is being replaced by the expansion of the Pig & Anchor. That is why it's also called Brewhouse and there will be a debut of new beers that will compliment the BBQ. On the Horizon, the Lido deck Red Frog Bar will still be there though. The Piano Bar has also shifted sides of the ship because of a support pole that was a view blocker.