Flowers

ROYALBOY

Spot on! You can also order flowers on the ship.

Well we live in Ft Lauderdale and are leaving out of Miami, we have a Field of Flowers shop nearby with a much nicer selection than I have seen online... just wanted to make sure the naughty room would not take them away[emoji41][emoji41][emoji41]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Is Field of Flowers a chain? We fly into Ft. Lauderdale this Saturday and were going to head to Publix for liquids that we don't want to pack...and thought about purchasing flowers also. The ones I've seen at Publix in the past look very nice, but a "real" florist will definitely have a better selection. We'll be near Galleria Mall if you can make any other suggestions.

Thanks.

We always bring them on when visiting Pike's Market before we board. A little off topic but we brought fruit onboard, too, when visiting Hawaii. You just can't take them back off the ship with you.

I brought a Key Lime pie on board in Key West. It was for the Restaurant Manager and several Maitre 'ds. Confiscated by Israeli Security. Called RM who called Capt. tasos. Tasos called security and pie was released to RM.

Is Field of Flowers a chain? We fly into Ft. Lauderdale this Saturday and were going to head to Publix for liquids that we don't want to pack...and thought about purchasing flowers also. The ones I've seen at Publix in the past look very nice, but a "real" florist will definitely have a better selection. We'll be near Galleria Mall if you can make any other suggestions.

Thanks.

Its out by us in Davie, about 10miles West

Thanks...I'm familiar with Davie; my godson lived there...near his parents in Weston! Small world. Anyway, thanks for the info. I just love fresh flowers!

Thanks.

Purchase the alstroemeria from Publix. You can usually purchase three bunches for US$12. They are beautiful, you will have a choice of colours and they will easily last 2 weeks on a cruise. Shame Celebrity no longer seem to offer 2 week cruises in the Caribbean!

Purchase the alstroemeria from Publix. You can usually purchase three bunches for US$12. They are beautiful, you will have a choice of colours and they will easily last 2 weeks on a cruise. Shame Celebrity no longer seem to offer 2 week cruises in the Caribbean!

Another vote for the alstroemerias! I bought some after Sue recommended then on CC and they do last for ages.

Thanks for the tip! Alstroemeria it is.:)

Hi Sue

Going to take up this tip too.

We’ve got a 14 night booked Jan 19 on reflection in Caribbean, only one we found.

Love to you both

While on the Millie in SE Asia, I brought orchids on board in Singapore AND in Bangkok! Everyone on our excursion in Bangkok thought I wouldn’t be allowed to bring them onboard, but security didn’t say anything. Interestingly in Singapore, the woman in front of me in port security couldn’t bring a banana on board, but again the flowers were allowed! I’m sure it must vary from different ports depending on exportation and agricultural rules...