Carry on beverages

Hi

I am new to RC. What, if any, beverages can be carried on the ship?

Thank you!

Wine must be 750ml only. And I know, at least, in Port Canaveral it must be carried on.....it cannot be checked.

Same with water or soda.....technically not allowed but if you do take it on it has to be carried on...

Rooms are not ready until about 1pm so you have to decide how much you want to schlep around until that time

Does anyone know if Port of Miami will look the other way if you want to bring bottled water onboard?

A few years ago I sailed out of port everglades on the Allure carrying around a 24-pack of water blatantly throughout the check in process. No issues.

Can I bring the large glass bottles of Italian soda in my carry on? They are bit smaller than a wine bottle. Do they need to search or look through carry on? or they xray it??

Your carry-on will be x-rayed.

I have a smaller duffle with handles that I pack about 32 bottles of Dasani water into. Always check it and have always gotten it delivered to my room. The porters will sometimes look at me and I just smile and tip. I think the duffle is the key. Once I had to go to the naughty room to claim it. I figure the water is cheap if they say no. As long as I get the bag back.

I have a smaller duffle with handles that I pack about 32 bottles of Dasani water into. Always check it and have always gotten it delivered to my room. The porters will sometimes look at me and I just smile and tip. I think the duffle is the key. Once I had to go to the naughty room to claim it. I figure the water is cheap if they say no. As long as I get the bag back.

Thank you. Good advice. I had read someone just taped a pack of water with packing tape and put a luggage tag on it and gave it to the porter. They said it always got delivered to the room. But the duffle bag sounds like it might be better.

For soda do you know if it has to be bottles or cans? Carnival used to allow bottles but changed to cans only. I’m guessing because they can’t be re sealed. Just wondering. I like to have soda in my cabin without having to finance the purchase lol

Technically, no soda is allowed to be brought onboard.