Photo packages!

tortuga1975

Sad to read that it was discontinued. Should have booked it when I first saw it. From what I have red on other cruise line boards on here, the packages are working for them. Why isn’t it working for Carnival when so many have asked for it?

Towanda

• 3 weeks later...

We just got off the may 13 Carnival Pride from Baltimore. Wonderful cruise and our family had the pixel package for 199. Fantastic value. While on board one of the photographers told us they were getting rid of the package because the company was losing money. I do not understand the logic. Without the package we would have spent 50 to 75 dollars on pictures and the rest would be GARBAGE. Now they got 200 dollars from my family and I'm taking home what was going in the trash. How did Carnival lose money? They made money not lost money

On the Vista a few weeks ago.

We would walk by daily and look at the pics, mostly on the big Columns even though Ipads were available all week.

Could see more detail on the larger screen we thought.

We would save which ones we liked as favorites to filter through them faster as the week went on.

Last day we wound up buying 5 through the App at $15.00 per. Downloaded to the phone and able to print out any size we wanted.

The last night we happened by Pixels on the way to the Piano bar and it was an absolute madhouse....

Do not wait until the last night... Line was long and people were complaining and pissed.... I guess at themselves, what did you expect?