Photo packages!

tortuga1975

I wanted to give a heads up on our experience for those who love the group pics getting off at each of the ports. We were on the 3/24 Magic sailing. When we exited the ship at the ports, as usual, there were plenty of photo ops. However, at each station there were normally 2 photographers (not 1 like we are used to) snapping pictures of your group at the same time. After the first port, we realized one photographer was taking the group shot while a second photographer was simultaneously taking individual, zoomed in shots. This made for horrible group shots because no one was looking at the same camera. So, if this is important to you, you might want to tell the photographers you only want the group shot done.

• 2 weeks later...

I was talking to staff in photo shop on my cruise just a couple weeks ago. According to that person Carnival will most likely make some changes to their photo package offerings. This is do to those who abuse the offer, such as the lady who boasted she had over 100 pictures. I was shown an order from someone who was on my cruise, it was probably 80 or more pictures. Like really? Can anyone really need that many pictures?

No specifics given but I'd guess they'll put some type of cap on the # of pictures instead of being unlimited.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

I was talking to staff in photo shop on my cruise just a couple weeks ago. According to that person Carnival will most likely make some changes to their photo package offerings. This is do to those who abuse the offer, such as the lady who boasted she had over 100 pictures. I was shown an order from someone who was on my cruise, it was probably 80 or more pictures. Like really? Can anyone really need that many pictures?

No specifics given but I'd guess they'll put some type of cap on the # of pictures instead of being unlimited.

Yes, they did this 2-3 weeks ago.

I can see us getting over 100 pictures taken on our 4 day cruise. We are cruising with 4 grand kids (booked into one cabin) and they all come for each family. So yea i will be taking group pics and single pose pictures for their parents. In port getting that picture of the life jacket with the name of the port etc. Dining room pictures.

Because of the unlimited is why i purchased it. BUt i do see now it is limited NOW. But since i purchased before that i am grandfathered in with the unlimited.

and I take offense that you were shown someone elses "stuff" order

and I take offense that you were shown someone elses "stuff" order

You really take offense at them showing me the stack that they were putting away? Like really? Seriously taking offense? OMG! Seriously???

I'm so happy they finally added photo packages!

I'm interested in the $99 package (5 photos, one canvas).

The canvas is large (16x20) hope there's a way to ship it home!

If anyone is sailing soon and could post more details. Like, the 5 photos, is that (5) 8x10 photos?

I had a canvas done. Its not framed. Its rolled and our in a tube

Sent from my LGL158VL using Forums mobile app

From what I read if there are minors under 21 in a different cabin they could be included in the pictures so if you have a child staying in a different room but under 21 they should be included. I just purchased the $250 package and board the Vista on Saturday. I’ll report more when I get back.
Any news? We board next Saturday on the vista. We have 2 rooms. Bought one $199 package for one cabin. We typically never take pics without all included so really worried about how its supposed to work. Cabin in which it was purchased includes myself and 12 yr old. Other one has my hubby and 2 other boys. I'm reading it to mean that basically, all pics will be included except for any that my hubby takes on his own (as per the boys under 21) ?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Forums mobile app

Any news? We board next Saturday on the vista. We have 2 rooms. Bought one $199 package for one cabin. We typically never take pics without all included so really worried about how its supposed to work. Cabin in which it was purchased includes myself and 12 yr old. Other one has my hubby and 2 other boys. I'm reading it to mean that basically, all pics will be included except for any that my hubby takes on his own (as per the boys under 21) ?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Forums mobile app

No experience here.

But, we have our family of 5 split up the same way you do, and I read the T&C the same way you do.

Pixels Max

$249.98

Special pre-cruise pricing.

Save up to 68% vs purchasing (60) 8x10 photos on board

Capture special memories on your

cruise with the Pixels Max photo package! Our Professional photographers will capture the fun throughout your cruise, and provide fun photo opportunities and backdrops to create picture perfect memories that will last a lifetime.

Take as many photos as you like, then choose all your favorite photos to keep. With Pixels Max you will also get up to an additional 50 copies in print or digital format!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

I copied this direct from the Funshop page on Carnival.com.

People are saying it is now limited. I don't see how.

Say you do have 400 pics taken and you like them all

You get all of them printed out (Pride still does all the prints. Not digital YET)

PLUS 50 on USB drive

Karen

Is anyone no longer seeing any Pixels photo package options at all ?

I was seeing 3 pixels options, now I see none. Our cruise is at the end of this year.

All 3 are showing for me as of 1609

Thanks for your reply ! When is your cruise ? Soon, or a long ways out ? We're over 7 months out. I'm thinking maybe they only show up at a certain time out from your cruise ? Or, maybe I need to call because we have a glitch.

Thanks for your reply ! When is your cruise ? Soon, or a long ways out ? We're over 7 months out. I'm thinking maybe they only show up at a certain time out from your cruise ? Or, maybe I need to call because we have a glitch.

I have 3 currently, I have a sailing in 3 weeks, one in July, and one next May. It's showing up for all 3.

Where are you looking? Maybe you're looking in the wrong place.

On the main page. Here are my options . . .

Shore Excursions

Cruise Booked! Now take a look at fun excursions. They sell out quickly on board - book prior to sailing!

Book Excursions

Cheers & Bottomless Bubbles

Reserve the Cheers drink package prior to sailing and save 10%!! Pre-sail price is $51.95/day. On board pricing is $56.95/day.

Purchase Package

The Spa & Salon Services

Relax with Massages, Facial Treatments, and more all while cruising. Reserve early and save up to 20%!

Reserve Spa Now

Internet Plans

Connect to Wi-Fi during your cruise. Save up to 15% when booked prior to sailing versus on-board pricing.

Get Wi-fi

The Fun Shops

Get your room ready before you board. Gifts, flowers, and even bottled water. The fun starts here!

Start Shopping

Specialty Dining Reservations

Don’t miss an opportunity to experience one or all of our specialty dining options.

Reserve your seat now! Cucina del Capitano | Steakhouse | JiJi Asian Kitchen | The Chef's Table | Bonsai Teppanyaki

Dreams Studio

Let our elite team of professional photographers take personalized photos that are tailored just for you.

Schedule a Shoot

Pixels.thumb.jpg.2af5c895a710e866b97dc5506f5532df.jpg

On the main page. Here are my options . . .

Shore Excursions

Cruise Booked! Now take a look at fun excursions. They sell out quickly on board - book prior to sailing!

Book Excursions

Cheers & Bottomless Bubbles

Reserve the Cheers drink package prior to sailing and save 10%!! Pre-sail price is $51.95/day. On board pricing is $56.95/day.

Purchase Package

The Spa & Salon Services

Relax with Massages, Facial Treatments, and more all while cruising. Reserve early and save up to 20%!

Reserve Spa Now

Internet Plans

Connect to Wi-Fi during your cruise. Save up to 15% when booked prior to sailing versus on-board pricing.

Get Wi-fi

The Fun Shops

Get your room ready before you board. Gifts, flowers, and even bottled water. The fun starts here!

Start Shopping

Specialty Dining Reservations

Don’t miss an opportunity to experience one or all of our specialty dining options.

Reserve your seat now! Cucina del Capitano | Steakhouse | JiJi Asian Kitchen | The Chef's Table | Bonsai Teppanyaki

Dreams Studio

Let our elite team of professional photographers take personalized photos that are tailored just for you.

Schedule a Shoot

Click on "Manage" then "In room gifts & shopping" - It's listed on the menu there on the left.

You really take offense at them showing me the stack that they were putting away? Like really? Seriously taking offense? OMG! Seriously???

i took offense that the crew member showed you another persons order. Yes seriously.