Does Club Class dining impact the rest of the dining room?

happy cruzer

Obviously you have actually experienced Club Dining. On the Emerald Club Dining, early Traditional Dining, and Anytime Dining in the Dining Room was exactly as you described.

IMO Anytime Dining has been an issue for a long time. As would be expected when Princess attempts to mix Traditional and Anytime at the same time. The number of empty seats in Traditional Dining every night very likely exceeds the total number of seats in the Club Dining section. (My observation)

Yeah, I noticed that too having just gotten off the Royal. The rest of Concerto Dining Room was early traditional and MANY nights I looked around the traditional dining section and saw alot of empty and partially empty tables. Again, the area saved for CC dining is really minor considering there are three dining rooms on this ship. There was a 6 person table and a 10 person table near CC and they were entirely empty for most of the cruise.

Pooh

The Club Class Dining Area takes up very little space.

A bigger problem is folks who book Traditional and don't show up for dinner at their table and decide to go elsewhere. Seems to always be lots of empty seats in TD. :rolleyes:

I think it would be great if Princess charged people who wanted to make reservations in ATD.....I see the reservations issue as a bigger problem for Anytime Dinners then CC.....:cool:

Why not? It would be a special section of the dining room and the servers there would be treating that section as being anytime, no different than if it was in the anytime dining room.
Because Allegro has just one entrance. There would be no way for CC diners to get past the crowd of folks who show up early for the second seating traditional dining.