Anthem of the Seas live for today......

Currently on Anthem. Live only for today because we are in Port Canaveral and I don't have internet.

Star Jones did get married on the ship yesterday. Her birthday party was 24th in 270 which they closed for her private event. The bridal shower was roped off, but 270 remained open. I saw...... Susanne DePasse, Holly Robinson Peete, Lela Rachon, Phaedra Parks, Vanessa Bell Calloway and Beyonce's mama. The wedding closed 270 and they had dinner the grande with the 830 seating.

Any questions I'll try to answer.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Forums mobile app

Currently on Anthem. Live only for today because we are in Port Canaveral and I don't have internet.

Star Jones did get married on the ship yesterday. Her birthday party was 24th in 270 which they closed for her private event. The bridal shower was roped off, but 270 remained open. I saw...... Susanne DePasse, Holly Robinson Peete, Lela Rachon, Phaedra Parks, Vanessa Bell Calloway and Beyonce's mama. The wedding closed 270 and they had dinner the grande with the 830 seating.

I know you're in port, and the shops aren't open so you may not be able to answer this. But can you tell me what makeup lines they carry in the shop? Or better yet post a pic ;o) Most of all have the best time! How's the weather in Florida??

Oh one more question if you don't mind. We'll be on that ship in a few weeks, do you happen to know if any venues offer Almond milk for coffee?? Thanks again

I know you're in port, and the shops aren't open so you may not be able to answer this. But can you tell me what makeup lines they carry in the shop? Or better yet post a pic ;o) Most of all have the best time! How's the weather in Florida??

You are correct, the shops are closed. I will try to remember to get a pic for you. The weather isn't too hot alittle overcast.

I am just off Anthem. I was wondering if you could please post the drink menu from 270. I enjoyed the drink called the Cresendo (spelling is probably not correct) ! I wanted to make a few fun Royal Carribean cocktails for my friends here in chilly upstate NY!

Didn't find any almond milk.

I’m lactose-intolerant and was on the Anthem for the 3/17 sailing. They had almond milk in the Windjammer at the coffee station but you had to ask for it; after I asked our waiter in American Icon (MTD) for almond milk, he brought me some every night for our gruesome coffee (I’m sorry - I’ve cruised for 8 years and haven’t found good ship coffee yet! [emoji38]), and the specialty coffee shop in La Patisserie had almond milk too so I had some nice specialty coffee! It’s there, just have to hunt a little. Enjoy!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I’m on the Anthem as well. There is a host of dumb problems... if you have kids who were excited for the Xbox area, tell them it’s broke. When I tried to talk to staff they laughed and told me they know it is broke. When I asked about fixing it they said “a technician will fix it in a couple of days.” I never knows there were certified Xbox technicians. There is a bunch of other things that I’ll save for my review later. I done several cruises and this is definitely not one of the top ones. There are some good things, but the bad thing are so easily fixable and when staff laugh about it it makes me mad. I work hard and spent a lot of money on this trip. I’d expect better service... sorry for the rant

I’m lactose-intolerant and was on the Anthem for the 3/17 sailing. They had almond milk in the Windjammer at the coffee station but you had to ask for it; after I asked our waiter in American Icon (MTD) for almond milk, he brought me some every night for our gruesome coffee (I’m sorry - I’ve cruised for 8 years and haven’t found good ship coffee yet! [emoji38]), and the specialty coffee shop in La Patisserie had almond milk too so I had some nice specialty coffee! It’s there, just have to hunt a little. Enjoy!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Asking is the key.

Never heard of any of the people you named.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Holly Robinson Peete was on 21 jump street and Hanging with Mr Cooper. Her dad was on sesame street and she's married to former football player Rodney Peete. They currently have a very nice reality show on Hallmark. Vanessa BELL Calloway was the in coming to America w Eddie Murphy, she was the one he was going to marry I. Zamunda, she jumped on one foot. She has done so much more than that but thats what most remember. Lela Rachon was sunshine in HARLEM nignts.. Suzanne Depasse is behind the camera of tons of shows.

I’m on the Anthem as well. There is a host of dumb problems... if you have kids who were excited for the Xbox area, tell them it’s broke. When I tried to talk to staff they laughed and told me they know it is broke. When I asked about fixing it they said “a technician will fix it in a couple of days.” I never knows there were certified Xbox technicians. There is a bunch of other things that I’ll save for my review later. I done several cruises and this is definitely not one of the top ones. There are some good things, but the bad thing are so easily fixable and when staff laugh about it it makes me mad. I work hard and spent a lot of money on this trip. I’d expect better service... sorry for the rant

Everything has been good for me so far with the exception of my favorite spot being dirty after the bridal shower and today around lunch time, Two70.