What are your Carnival Main Dinning Room top 5, appetizers, main course and desserts?

LongHill44

I am a very picky eater, and I know it.

I always order 2 appetizers of the shrimp cocktail. Then I order a flat iron sirloin. Once I am done with that, I get warm chocolate melting cake. Once I am done with that, I leave.

I will tell my server from now on to go ahead and put in the order for the sirloin with the shrimp cocktails. I don't want them to wait until I am done with my shrimp. That will help the steak come out sooner.

I always order 2 appetizers of the shrimp cocktail. Then I order a flat iron sirloin. Once I am done with that, I get warm chocolate melting cake. Once I am done with that, I leave.

I will tell my server from now on to go ahead and put in the order for the sirloin with the shrimp cocktails. I don't want them to wait until I am done with my shrimp. That will help the steak come out sooner.

I thought the flat iron was sirloin too but it's from the shoulder and not the back which is where the sirloin is located. I like the flat iron as long as it isn't overcooked. For apps the french onion soup and the pasta starter size portions are favorites.

I am much more adventurous than the other respondents. I try whatever looks interesting. Maybe its because I'm from New Orleans. I love the salads and the Rare Finds choices. I also like mushrooms and prosciutto. I enjoy most fish (not mussels or scallops). I miss the lobster. Dessert is always about chocolate!

You can do a Google Search and then move to images. People post pics of the menus all the time. And if you think you might not like something, have a second choice ready. You can always order something else.

My Top 5 are : Veggie Spring Roll, Escargot, Flat Iron steak, Prime Rib, and cherry pie.

All of the above and anything shrimp, I thought the frog legs were good, and the Filet and Short Rib thing.

Veggie spring rolls are amazing. As far as main dishes nothing in particular gets my attention.

The escargot are one of my favorites. Usually chocolate melting cake but I found it underdone a few weeks ago.

I tried rabbit in a puff pastry shell that was great.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Love your thinking!

I'm a vegetarian.

Veggie Spring Rolls

The Indian of the daily specials--I cannot emphasize how good this is, and the quantity of food is astounding.

I usually don't get dessert. I was thinking about this today, actually. I have a sweet tooth, but I never really find the desserts worth the calories, and spend my calories on carbs and alcohol instead, like grilled cheese sandwiches from the deli and dirty martinis :). So, I get the cheese plate for dessert, and the last couple of times the waiters questioned me on that, lol.

I'm a vegetarian.

Veggie Spring Rolls

The Indian of the daily specials--I cannot emphasize how good this is, and the quantity of food is astounding.

I usually don't get dessert. I was thinking about this today, actually. I have a sweet tooth, but I never really find the desserts worth the calories, and spend my calories on carbs and alcohol instead, like grilled cheese sandwiches from the deli and dirty martinis :). So, I get the cheese plate for dessert, and the last couple of times the waiters questioned me on that, lol.

I will be so disappointed if the Valor does not have Indian food. It is by far my most favorite type of food!!!

Was wondering what your top main dining room 5 apps anddishes on Carnival were, more so Pride.

Thanks….

Apps:

Mozzarella/tomato Salad

Bing Cherry Soup

Strawberry Bisqe,

Chicken Tenders

Pot Stickers

Mains:

Lobster

Lasagne

Ribs

Deserts