Pillows!!

nancyrrt

My husband and I just got back from a cruise on the Celebrity Summit and the pillows were amazing!!! Anyone know the brand?? I spoke with someone from Celebrity and she is searching for me, hopefully she can find out and get back to me with the info but if anyone knows I would really appreciate it! Best sleep I've had in awhile especially waking up with no neck pain or headache. I've tried every pillow out there and this one was the BEST!!!!

My husband and I just got back from a cruise on the Celebrity Summit and the pillows were amazing!!! Anyone know the brand?? I spoke with someone from Celebrity and she is searching for me, hopefully she can find out and get back to me with the info but if anyone knows I would really appreciate it! Best sleep I've had in awhile especially waking up with no neck pain or headache. I've tried every pillow out there and this one was the BEST!!!!

Did you happen to see if there was a label/tag on the pillows? I know they have different pillows available, so you would need to know which you had. On another note, we are on the Summit in 3 weeks and I hope we have comfy pillows! I have arthritis in my neck and often have trouble getting comfortable on pillows. I will peek at the tags while there to see if I can find any information.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Did you happen to see if there was a label/tag on the pillows? I know they have different pillows available, so you would need to know which you had. On another note, we are on the Summit in 3 weeks and I hope we have comfy pillows! I have arthritis in my neck and often have trouble getting comfortable on pillows. I will peek at the tags while there to see if I can find any information.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

No, I didn't think to check the pillow tags. If you could look that would be great!!! Have a great cruise!!

I also love the piloows on X ships.....have looked for them on line, even found one touted as a Celebrity cruise lines pillow...bought it and it sure wasn't the same....can't wait for just a few more weeks and I can lay my head on one on the Eclipse again....:D:D

I bring my own pillow from home just in case. I buy the compression bags, put my pillow in and let out all the air. It's only a fraction of an inch thick and takes hardly any room in my luggage and when I take it out of the bag it pops up to normal. Haven't had a neck ache since.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...