Cabin walls

We always bring magnate hooks and use them all over the walls to hang things and clip important papers so they are easily found. Do celebrity ships have metal walls? We usually go on Royal Caribbean and they have that. I would like to know prior to this cruise because we are flying to this port.:cool:

Welcome to Cruise Critic. There are boards here for all of the major (and some minor) cruise lines. The Celebrity board is located under Cruise Lines A-O. EM

As Essiesmom has advised, ask on the Celebrity forum for the most accurate answers. This is the same advice you were given on your previous thread on the exact same question a week ago. Someone even posted the link to that forum, as you requested. https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=28

But you haven't done that yet. Take that advice.

Almost every ship's cabin has metal walls. Bring your magnets, if you really feel the need.

Almost is right. I thought that all ship's cabins were metal. Carnival Inspiration is not one of them. We like to take magnetic hooks and a light for the bathroom. The only place I could get anything to stay was the bathroom ceiling! And even then, it was too weak to leave there. I was fine with no hooks, but I really missed my motion sensor nightlight in the bathroom. :(