Caught Up in the Rhythm of It - Symphony Live 4/7/18

Just saw the Sailaway on Periscope. Were the Cruise Director's Staff involved with the party? I swear that the only people that I recognized were a Scottish woman from the Sports Staff, and Katy the Activities Manager.

Just saw the Sailaway on Periscope. Were the Cruise Director's Staff involved with the party? I swear that the only people that I recognized were a Scottish woman from the Sports Staff, and Katy the Activities Manager.

Yes, all the CD staff were dancing with us.

Crown & Anchor towel for Diamond Plus gift.

We always ask for it on our C&A gift on-line and never get it.:confused:

There must be someone who is like, wow a towel. I don’t know why it’s in my cabin.

Yes, all the CD staff were dancing with us.

Any who you recognized from Harmony or other ships? I would love to see some familiar faces in July. Heard that quite a few have moved from HM to SY.

Just some updates. We shut down sail away party with the kids. Going to try to drop them off at Adventure Ocean (they haven’t been fans in the past...fingers crossed) and then head to dinner. Welcome aboard party with balloon drop starts at 11pm. Balloons drop at midnight. Keep you all posted. Drink count is four...not bad with the kids, but I’m running on fumes. I haven’t slept in 48 hours.

Tonight’s aqua shows were just postponed due to weather (low temperatures).

Not surprised - it is freezing in the Med during April.

Are you saving the Compasses? I heard that there are 2 CD's on your cruise, so that should be interesting.

Not surprised - it is freezing in the Med during April.

Are you saving the Compasses? I heard that there are 2 CD's on your cruise, so that should be interesting.

Far from freezing. It was quite comfortable all day today. Just the wind has brought the “feels like” down quite a bit tonight.

Well when one is Bobby Brown, you need two. Let’s leave it at that. Guess who hasn’t been seen once today!?

We technically have three. Any guesses who is onboard? [emoji6]

Well when one is Bobby Brown, you need two. Let’s leave it at that. Guess who hasn’t been seen once today!?

We technically have three. Any guesses who is onboard? [emoji6]

I agree with the bit in bold. Worst CD that I have had. Let me know about Michele though, as I have him in July. However, when you have such good cruise buddies, you don't need to pay attention to any CD.

Is Ken Rush the correct guess? If Ken is helping out, I trust that the activities will be well run.

Thank you for the Pictures and Periscopes. My brother and family are on the cruise and I just saw my nephew and niece in your boardwalk periscope. Have a wonderful cruise.

You using the periscope app or from PC? I could not watch them yesterday using PC but app worked

Using PC. I can see the older videos but none that are up since arriving in Barcelona. Not sure what's up.