Caught Up in the Rhythm of It - Symphony Live 4/7/18

Just saw your Instastory before coming on here... wow what an amazing view! Hope you enjoy your day in Barcelona :)

Oh and don't our pets have a wonderful way of trying to make us feel guilty when we're packing for a trip?! lol

OMG!!! It's here! It's here! It's here! I feel like I've been waiting a whole week for this!!!!! I've got my popcorn popped and my margarita iced (don't judge me), so I am READY!!!! Bring it on, Rick!

Like :D:D:D

Safe travels Rick!

I have a 3 night cruise (shortest I have ever done) starting tonight on Enchantment so I will catch up with all of the Chase and Rick posts (videos) when I am back in the cold Chicago weather. Have a great cruise.

I have a 3 night cruise (shortest I have ever done) starting tonight on Enchantment so I will catch up with all of the Chase and Rick posts (videos) when I am back in the cold Chicago weather. Have a great cruise.

Bon Voyage! Let me know who the CD is. I believe Michelle’s contract ended today. Looking to maybe jump on her next month, but that’s top secret. Just you and everyone on CC can know. [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bon Voyage! Let me know who the CD is. I believe Michelle’s contract ended today. Looking to maybe jump on her next month, but that’s top secret. Just you and everyone on CC can know. [emoji6]

Does Michelle know you're jumping on her next month??? :confused: :o

Hahahaha. Wow, subconscious slip perhaps. Her Zumba skills do intrigue me. To keep this family friendly, I was referring to booking a sailing on Enchantment.

P.S. Michelle, if you are reading this...slide into my DM!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk