Disembark time

Genevivev

We are on the Regal Princess 29 April baltic cruise; we seem to arrive in Copenhagen on last day at 5am - what time do you think we can expect to have todisembark? Our fight isn't until 4:15pm so in no rush. Trying to work out if should go straight to airport (preferable with bags), but will depend on how long we have to fill.

We left the ship at 7. We had a cab take us to central station so we could store our bags. They have lockers and staff for larger items. We spent 6 hrs touring before heading to the airport on the train which runs nonstop from the main station.

As others have stated, if things go smooth, you could be off before 9 a.m. Personally, I would look at the Princess tours for flights after 3 p.m., with a drop off at the airport. There is always a risk if you plan independent arrangements, possible delays.

A week ago I got off the Emerald Princess in LA after a 30 day So. Amer. cruise, worst exit of my 30 cruises, it does happen. I missed my flight, Princess found me one, that one left late but I managed to get home, didn't have to find a hotel. Of course, complicated by being Easter weekend.

I wouldn't make independent plans that totally depend on an early exit time but that is just me.