Booking by ship not itinerary

Not sure what you are asking. You can search for cruises by ship, but any cruise you book will have an itinerary.

I want to sail on a particular ship, so I want to be able to search by ship not itinerary. I don't really care which ports it goes to, DH just wants a particular ship.

Go to the Carnival website, then click on "Explore", then "Our Ships". Scroll down to find the ship you are interested in and then click on "View Sailings". Enjoy whatever cruise you choose! :D

Edited by Taters

I will not sail on another Carnival ship with this pathetic internet. We are currently aboard the Conquest and Cruise Critic is the only website that will load, probably because it has not pictures. Facebook, ESPN, and any website will not load. CCL did give us a $50 OBC. However, no TV or internet is a deal breaker. Sometimes after a day of frying in the sun, I just want to chill out in my cabin and catch up with the world. I had to go to the sports bar to catch up on the Masters. This is day 12 and we are ready to get off the ship. Never have we felt this way, but we are done. So, in relation to the OP's post, we will look for a ship with acceptable internet. All in all we had a great time, food and service have been very good.

Internet is hit and miss on any ship or cruise line. Sometimes it's great and sometimes it is horrible.

Why was there no TV?

All of the Oasis class ships have internet fast enough to stream movies.

On a good day is Carnivals internet fast enough to stream?

I don't know about most cruise ships or cruise lines but from your post you seem to have that information.

Bill

All of the Oasis class ships have internet fast enough to stream movies.

On a good day is Carnivals internet fast enough to stream?

I don't know about most cruise ships or cruise lines but from your post you seem to have that information.

Bill

I'm no expert, just giving you my experiences. Sometimes great and often not.

Why was there no TV?

I wasn't there but from all reports Carnival has removed most of the programing from the TV.

Bill

Ohhhhhhh, yes they have, but there is still TBS, CNN , Cartoons, a couple of free movie channels, and a few other channels. I know there were some sports on, but couldn't tell you what.

They had a lot more Pay per view movies which I liked. You can now pause them which is nice for tinkle breaks.:)

I've had good and bad internet on the same ships just months apart. It will never be like it is on land.

I've never streamed anything. Don't even have a clue how. :p

Thank you guys so much. I knew there had to be a way, I just could not figure it out for the life of me. Off to plan our next trip!

You can also just put in the name of the ship in the search when it asks you the dates and location. You don’t even have to fill in all the info, just put in the desired ship and hit “find cruises”.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

"Ohhhhhhh, yes they have, but there is still TBS, CNN , Cartoons, a couple of free movie channels, and a few other channels. I know there were some sports on, but couldn't tell you what."

Not sure the last time you cruised but, the only sports are in the Sports Bar, one movie channel which plays every three ours, 2 movies only. Really don't care what some of the "angry people" have to say, but yesterday I had a little heat stroke and wanted to go back to the cabin. The internet is pathetic on the Conquest. Email and CC are somewhat acceptable. I wanted to watch the Masters and could not even log onto PGA.com. Amazingly the Masters was on in the sports bar, but with heat stroke I was shaking it was so cold. We fortunately downloaded a few movies from Netflix and relaxed in the room under the covers.