On Excursion, Where do you Keep Your Wallet? MoneyBelt, Fanny Bag, Pockets, Shoe?

FRONT pocket. Just like at home or any of my non-cruise travel.

If I am just going to the beach, I carry minimum stuff in one of the neck containers that will hold ID, sail card, one credit card, and a small amount of cash.

If I need more at the beach, I have a dry pouch fanny pack/bum bag from Amazon.

One issue with those under the clothes pouches, yes a thief has to go through everything to get to it. But so do you. I prefer to not have a half undress to pay for something.

It is always funny watching tourists who use those trying to get to some cash to buy something. :D

I forgot about my SpiBelt. I use it for running to hold phone and EpiPen, but it could be used for a cruise too to also hold cash and ship card. You can find it or similar at running or sporting stores. The have more of a flat profile and can be covered by an untucked shirt but still easy to access modestly if wearing layers.

Those are better than the old style fanny packs, IMO. You could have on shorts and a tee and no one would see the aelt but it holds the necessities.

I think one of the women from Shark Tank sells them on QVC/ QVC.com( Lori Greiner) is her name. QVC has her belt bags that are very flat.

Depending on weather, I have a summer vest and a winter vest that has long inside deep pockets. I like them because they hold a phone, cash and whatever you want. Mainly I don't like carrying a purse while visiting a port. I like my hands free and don't want to worry about a purse or camera and "stuff". There are some Made by Columbia, Eddie Bauer and a variety of places. You have to check that they have the inside pockets. Columbia generally has the great inside pockets.