Bikes on boat

Sdjel

If it is permitted - one serious problem is the storage of the bikes - perhaps on a balcony or maybe the bikes

can be folded and condensed to fit underneath a bed.

One thing for sure NO RIDING on the ship - same rules as would be applied to skateboards hover boards

roller skates etc.

Port calls excursions may be limited by local authorities and other licensing requirements.

We are cruising Norwegian to Bermuda from Boston in July and we’d like to ride bikes on the island. Is it possible to bring our own bikes in the boat?

It’s possible, there are special bike cases that you can get to travel with your bike. They are usually expensive to buy, but if you live in a major city you may be able to rent one from a local bike shop. You would need to know how to reassemble the bike yourself, then disassemble again for transport back home. The case might fit under a bed...it would depend on the case.

Honesty, I’d rent a bike. I own 4 different bikes and the only reason I’d bring my own is if I’m doing a race! I might bring my own bike seat, but that’s a little easier to pack :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk