Half Off 2nd. Drink Pkg.

I just saw on Oasis for our cruise that the Drink Pkg. is $45. & then 2nd. one is half off. Does that mean the 2nd. one would be $22.50? Does that sound like a good deal?

Thanks for any info. :D

You never can tell what Royal means by "half off". Go back to your Cruise Planner, put the two packages in your cart and check out. You will see the final price and be able to cancel at that point if you like.

I just saw on Oasis for our cruise that the Drink Pkg. is $45. & then 2nd. one is half off. Does that mean the 2nd. one would be $22.50? Does that sound like a good deal?

YES, but it would never happen. Royal refers to their own set of understandings. BOGO specialty dinning excludes half the restaurants. Beverage package BOGO starts with the $ 62.00 pp price that no one pays. Kids sale free has a big bump up for the first two fares. Shareholder discounts are almost impossible to use. The list is much larger but my wife just called me for dinner.

I believe how it ultimately works out is 25% off each package. At least this is how it looked when I check on the cruise planner as I'm arranging a honeymoon cruise for my DS and new DIL.

No, the sale price is $45 per person. They're using a base price of $60 per person - someone else has already done the math. I've seen it go as low as $42. Go ahead and book it now. If it drops below $45, cancel and rebook at the lower price.