Equinox Gym

Banana15

This may be an odd request, but does anyone have photos of the gym on the Equinox? My husband has been on a workout routine for about 2 months and he really wants to stick to it. He knows 10 days not working out will be like completely falling off the wagon. He just wants an idea of what type of equipment is available. Specifically for weightlifting.

This may be an odd request, but does anyone have photos of the gym on the Equinox? My husband has been on a workout routine for about 2 months and he really wants to stick to it. He knows 10 days not working out will be like completely falling off the wagon. He just wants an idea of what type of equipment is available. Specifically for weightlifting.

He'll find the gym on the Equinox is well equipped with various types of equipment for his workouts.

He'll find the gym on the Equinox is well equipped with various types of equipment for his workouts.

Do you know if they have free weights? (I thinks that’s what you’d call them) I guess he uses the bar more often than not, but figured they wouldn’t have those on a ship due to liability.

Do you know if they have free weights? (I thinks that’s what you’d call them) I guess he uses the bar more often than not, but figured they wouldn’t have those on a ship due to liability.

We just did a B2B cruise on the Equinox and I don't remember seeing any free (bar) weights. I know they have the dumbbell weights. But I'm not a weight lifter so I wasn't looking either. I saw plenty of other type of weight training equipment.

The gym staff actually had two spinners on the main gym floor to be used at anytime

that were not part of the set aside dedicated spinners for spinning classes . I prefer spinners over recumbent bikes so that was nice and a first.

I have a few photos of the Fitness Center on my Equinox youtube video. I used the weights/machines every day and was quite pleased with the equipment. Lots of benches and a couple of full racks of dumbbells. You can fast forward to about 4:30 for the Fitness center.

I hope this helps!